(NOAH): RATELS, returning to normal after all is said and done


(Recorded before the Kawagoe event on the 12th May. )

On the 28th May "Global Junior Tag League 2019" opens at Korakuen Hall. In addition to Daisuke Harada & Tadasuke, HAYATA will team with Stinger's YO-HEY. Despite the barrier, "The Blonde Couple" will revive their tag and enter.
Before the Junior League begins, Harada, Tadasuke & HAYATA, planned a round table discussion, and as usual the talk was derailed from beginning to end...

Q: Why did HAYATA go and visit YO-HEY?
HAYATA: He has a hole in his lungs, I guess it was interesting. When I went to the hospital, they were installing the artificial lung (laughs)
Q: He looks so pale! Did you call and speak to him before going to the hospital?
HAYATA: I asked, it was alright.
Q: However, YO-HEY is Stinger, and HAYATA is RATELS, different units. What's up with the way it seems on Twitter, so what does it mean for the league?
HARADA: I didn't intend to stop it, I thought HAYATA I would go to him to bully him. Complete agreement with that. The next day we went there, and teased him (laugh)
Q: You went to tease?
HARADA: It seemed that it was no good for YO-HEY to laugh, but when Anmitsu* Okasan* comes, you laugh in a moment.
TADASUKE: The hole opened about five times more (laugh)
HARADA: Yeah... (laughs)
Q: This is a funny story about a talented person, right?
HAYATA: Yes. As you would expect, its not that good...probably.
HARADA: I would do it (laughs), it would be "the best of Harada".
Q: YO-HEY tweeted that if he is well enough for Global Junior Tag League, he wanted to team with HAYATA.
HAYATA: Well, I think its okay if we team separately.
Q: Apart from the unit, you don't really care too much?
HAYATA: Yes.
HARADA: Three consecutive victories are on the agenda, aren't the fans wanting that?
Q: You only live once
HAYATA: Do it by the skin of your teeth
Q: This year you betrayed RATELS, entered Stinger, and then in the space of a month you returned again to RATELS?
HAYATA: I am a traitor (laughs) I will betray you for anything
HARADA: This is why I have to be alert at all times
Q: Its hard to be a leader...
HARADA: It is not good now. The fans voices call "I want to see HAYATA & YO-HEY go for the third consecutive title". It's a feat to push for three consecutive victories isn't it?
Q: KENTA and Taiji Ishimori won their consecutive victories in 2007 & 2008, but to win three times in a row will be the first in history. Does it stop with you and Tadasuke?
HARADA: It would be interesting to do that. I also want Great Kaiser to enter.
Q: How were you going to enter Junior Tag League with three people before now?
HARADA: There is....how to do it, master?
TADASUKE: I didn't think of anything. I don't know, decide by a random lottery?
HAYATA: I second that (rough)
TADASUKE: There is also the 5th member, who wore the [U] Hat*
Q: So, about the news item from before?
TADASUKE: It seems that Great Kaiser should be entering
(Tadasuke shows a picture)


Q: What is that?
HARADA: Someone put him in the picture of the four of us next to myself. Whoever did it, showed it to various people.
Q: It may have been put there because YO-HEY is missing.
HAYATA: Okasan did sumo wrestling with Kabuki Kid at a barbecue
TADASUKE: No, that was....
HAYATA: It was a funny thing
Q: What happened?
HAYATA: Kabuki Kid wanted to go home, Okasan wouldn't let him, and they started to do something like sumo wrestling and bumped into a car full of friends and dented it.
(The best way to describe the next bit would be Tadasuke pointing to his brain and Harada asking if it was still there)
HAYATA: Tadasuke put hot sauce around his eyes! I saw and shouted at him.
TADASUKE laughingly says he wanted to look like Colonel Muska from "Laputa's Castle In The Sky"
HAYATA: Don't you remember how worried we were?
TADASUKE: Yes.
HAYATA: It was gently washed off your face.
TADASUKE: Is this story going to be posted?
HAYATA: Yes.
HARADA: It should be
TADASUKE: It has gone completely off the rails.
HARADA: It's bad for Tadasuke because we were talking about the Great Kaiser
HAYATA: It's because I bought up Kabuki Kid
Q: You were searching for a new member from pro wrestling in Kansai for Junior Tag League
HAYATA: Well, yes, but then I got a call from YO-HEY.
Q: Tadasuke, what do you think about HAYATA & YO-HEY'S revival?
TADASUKE: Even now I am angry, I can't help it. It feels like its being done out of selfishness.
Q: The fact that two wrestlers in opposing units are teaming together, is something that is unheard of in the wrestling world.
HARADA: Being betrayed in such a short period....it is something that isn't usually common.
TADASUKE: I have no idea what the correct answer is to that.
HAYATA laughs
TADASUKE: We will defeat their third consecutive title, and be hated by the fans. We will turn HAYATA & YO-HEY fans into enemies.
Q: Since there was betrayal, it can be said that it was possible, even temporarily, to have the chance to fight HAYATA too.
HAYATA: It wasn't for long. I was shaken by mother to "Wake Up!"...it worked
TADASUKE: I shook quite alot
HAYATA: It went straight to my heart.
HARADA laughs
Q: Does YO-HEY shake it too?
TADASUKE: He only shook it because he had a hole in his lung!
Q: How was it to fight YO-HEY after half a year?
TADASUKE: He has made me more motivated in every match. I didn't want to lose to YO-HEY, and I hated the feeling of what he was developing into with them (Kotaro Suzuki & Yoshinari Ogawa). I didn't like it. I was also jealous. He made it into a success.
HAYATA: Well, after joining Noah, there were many people who did it, and it was quite easy to do...oh, I have just recieved a call from YO-HEY (answers the phone). Yes...I'm in an interview...but I will put it on speaker? Okay? I think its good.
Q:Lets leave HAYATA to concentrate on the phone. So, Harada, how was it facing YO-HEY?
HARADA: We did a title match. It was rewarding. Everyone could see how high his level of physical ability is. Now that he has gone away, Ogawa has become recently more active, and that is good for us too, as he is someone who has the GHC Junior.
Q: RATELS vs Stinger, a three on three was observed.
HARADA: With RATELS & Stinger getting attention, what what the other Noah juniors doing?
TADASUKE: Sorry, but what about the person who is the current GHC Junior? I don't know what to say about that.
HARADA: I lost the belt in Yokohama, but when talking about the juniors it is somehow about us and Stinger. It seems that the champion wants to make a belt that resounds, and while that it is good that he goes out to various places, Noah is neglected by that.
TADASUKE: Neglected!
Q: Lets assume that nobody comes to challenge the GHC Junior Champion, Minoru Tanaka.
TADASUKE: Junior Tag League is approaching, so it will be thin on the ground for now.
Q: You have a fierce competition with the GHC Junior Tag Champions, Ogawa & Kotaro, is that your aim?
TADASUKE: Yeah.
HARADA: There was a large eruption at Korakuen when he won on the 4th May (against Ogawa)
HAYATA: Are you a Mountain wrestler*?
TADASUKE: Yeah, I guess.
Q: Why is he like a mountain?
HAYATA laughs
TADASUKE: I'm about to erupt.
Q: You have been like that lately, why?
TADASUKE: I wasn't really concerned about it until now, but since everyone loves to be selfish, it is possible to be more reckless, especially when the switch came on suddenly and it became fun...after that I stopped caring about anything anymore, and sang the song "Southern Country Boy" at the home party of Professor Shibata. "Out X Deluxe" cut it though (the rest does not translate well, but I think he jokes that Professor Shibata might have fallen for him had he sung).
HAYATA: That was only because we trained in Karaoke together at the bar.
HARADA: Well, that was cut too (laughs).
HAYATA: It was great when I did it with Shirō Sagisu (Yokohama on the 30th April)
HARADA: That was also good
TADASUKE: I was inspired by Professor Shibata
HARADA: It was interesting to see, even if he is your opponent, you will always do it well.
TADASUKE: It's important to finish it.
HARADA: That will always lead back to the result.
Q: You will always steal the good things.
HARADA: There is jealousy though, as I am completely upstaged. But, I am just going to abandon that.
Q: You can match Tadasuke though, can't you?
HARADA: You are right! It will be the end then!
TADASUKE: I think everyone will follow when we are together and come out at the same time!
HAYATA: Interesting. I look forward to the match. It will be fun.
Q: How will you respond to it?
HAYATA: By studying properly...Okasan, I hate bees.
HARADA: What do I hate?
TADASUKE: I hate corn
HAYATA: I also hate green peas. Naomichi Marufuji? You honestly hate him.
Q: The story is getting off point again, but finally, the junior tag league begins at the 28th May at Korakuen Hall
TADASUKE: For now, its destroying HAYATA & YO-HEY whether you like it or not. There is a company pardon isn't there?
HARADA: Will you become "a company dog"? Or will you become a foil?
TADASUKE: A bitten dog
HAYATA: ....
TADASUKE: ....
Q: There is no taste
TADASUKE: No good? I can't come up with anything...I don't like it!! I don't like it!! Two people being selfish passes right by, but that is funny?
Q: Certainly, it is an emergency situation as YO-HEY is missing, but as there is no action in the ring, the only story reflected is on Twitter.
TADASUKE: On the 1st June, I am going to hit Osaka World Hall, and bite everyone.
Q: What do you think when you hear Tadasuke talking like this?
HAYATA: I will leave that to the man with the torn lung. If we win, it will be our third consecutive victory.
TADASUKE: There is too much focus on that in this interview
HAYATA: The gaijin who is coming in is the wrestler who faced Harada in the first round (IPW, England in January 2019)
HARADA: Chris Ridgeway is an interesting wrestler who I thought would be interesting to come. It will be interesting for him to face Minoru Tanaka. Similar styles. What kind of match will you have with the other wrestlers?
TADASUKE: Hitoshi & Chris are new. I am looking forward to facing them as The Backbreakers have now broken up. I am concerned about NOSAWA Rongai & Ohara.
HARADA: The two of them match as they are more than they seem, but when Tadasuke erupts, there is no one who can stand up to him.
Q: Sure.
HARADA: As for us, we have never won three years in a row. This is my third year entering, and because we have left nothing on the Noah junior team front, it may be our last chance.
TADASUKE: If this is our last chance, lets do it.
HARADA: If we can't take this...
TADASUKE: Same!
Q: Strange time ahead (rough)
HAYATA: ...
HARADA: I will completely destroy YO-HEY's lungs. Its funny, all the wrestlers in the league will be aiming for it, and when the league finishes it, it will be a hole once more.
HAYAYA's response doesn't translate well
Q: Finally, what do you think about Naomichi Marufuji trying to enter RATELS?
HARADA: Honestly, I hate him.
Q: Are you not following on Twitter?
HARADA: Its a secret!
Q: Oh, thank you....

Anmitsu: A manga about a Princess, who doesn't act in a very princess like manner (she is a tomboy and her manners are less than royal).
Okasan: RATEL'S nickname for Tadasuke, it means "mother". He gets it as he's the eldest, is the one who carries them from the ring, and is usually the one to tell them not to do something.
[U] Hat: (U- FACTORY)
Colonel Muska 
Mountain Wrestler: Term doesn't really translate well, but I think its kind of like calling someone a "hotshot" or "big man". 

(Article and picture credit to Puroresu Weekly, May 22nd 2019)

Comments