(NOAH) All ten wrestlers participating in the N-1


Tokyo Sports
17th August 2019

The public conference of "N-1 Victory" (opens at the International Conference Center, Aichi, Nagoya on the 18th), which will determine the strongest of the new Noah, was held today at the Cultural Broadcasting Satellite Press in Minato, and the ten wrestlers talked about their participation in front of about 100 fans.
Comments are as follows.

A BLOCK

Naomichi Marufuji (39) 
"When I think of the challenger at Sumo Hall, there is no other thought. I am tired of fighting with the Japanese, so I want to see the foreign wrestlers, and I am interested in Alex Hammerstone in the block. El Hijo de Doctor Wagner Jnr, come out at the finals...."
(Looks at the Japanese wrestlers)
"...I'm not interested in you!"

Takashi Sugiura (49)
"N-1 VICTORY will prove whether the winner or the GHC Heavyweight champion (Kaito Kiyomiya, 23) at Sumo Hall, is stronger. Naomichi Marufuji is worried about what happened recently, and Shuhei Taniguchi, you don't know what you are talking about. If you lose here, you are really in Yaba Valley. That's right!*

*Slang that doesn't have a meaning, and Tokyo Sports don't know what it means either, so the best I can liken it to would be saying something like "your in trouble now".

Go Shiozaki (37)
"Thank you for coming in the hot weather. I am going to show an enthusiastic battle at N-1. Everyone is aware of A Block. I am aware that the fans will be watching.
(Looks at Katsuhiko Nakajima, tag partner)
"Katsu-san, lets fight in the finals".

Masa Kitamiya (30)
"I am going to abolish the current condition of only smoldering, and engrave the name of Masa Kitamiya on the history of the N-1. As for the fool who didn't participate in the league (Kiyomiya), I will be sure to win to to correct your mistake. I will fight with full power! That is all!"

Alex Hammerstone (28)
"Next year is the Tokyo Olympics. I too came to Japan with the intention of representing the United States. I will break through this block to come back in November and fight for the championship at Sumo Hall. It doesn't matter whether it is A block or B block. I think Marufuji is the smartest (in the same league). I only have one plan, and no matter who is in front of me, I will crush them. I am the best".

Katsuhiko Nakajima (31)
"Noah has set up a contest, the N-1. It is me who will win. Please answer "Yes" or "No". Want to feel hot this summer? The league starts tomorrow, it's showtime!"

Kenoh (34)
"The GHC Heavyweight Champion ran away. N-2 Victory? He is too scared to take part. I will win. Speaking of Japanese pro-wrestling leagues New Japan has the G-1 Climax; All Japan the Champion Carnival, and Noah the N-1 VICTORY. The fact is, I will impress you and Noah's fucking fans. Official match? The parent company spoiled him, but I will remember Kiyomiya's face when I fight".

Masaaki Mochizuki (39)
"It is still only my third match in Noah. Only a few, but I am honored to have had them. Match by match, I will fight for Noah's fans. First of all, tomorrow's opening match, will be a single game with Katsuhiko Nakajima in ten years. It is going to be battle, so I will fight."

Shuhei Taniguchi (42)
"Like in yesterday's ring it is moody vermicelli in Yaba Valley Harden (makes no sense). At the same time, I will beat you all. I will erupt."

El Hijo De Dr Wagner Junior (27)
"I really want to thank you for being able to participate in this wonderful league, Amigo. Although this is a powerful assortment, there is no doubt that I am one of them. I will win as a representative of Mexico. I am aware of Mochizuki in the same block. I want to fight Marufuji."

Link to original article from Tokyo Sports
Picture credit: Tokyo Sports

Comments