(NOAH) Post match promos - Sumo Hall, 2nd November 2019

THE SUGIURA ARMY (KAZMA SAKAMOTO, EL HIJO DE DR WAGNER JNR & KINYA OKADA)

KAZMA: The new Noah, LIDET and my first Sumo Hall event, I am glad that I was able to wrap it up. Amigo is amazing.
WAGNER JR: I have returned. Again to Noah. Viva Mexico (hits Okada's shoulder)

OKADA is silent.

KAZMA: No comment.

50 FUNKY POWERS (Mohammed Yone & Quiet Storm)

YONE: Today from the big match we were first, I think we were able to show teamwork.
STORM: Yeah, Sumo Hall felt really good, filled to bursting! I think it was a good performance.
YONE: Yes, I think its connected to what we do next. We have to charge up our tag. Of course, the next big match will be aiming for the title! You know why? Won't stop!
STORM: Can't stop!
YONE & STORM: Goin'...Goin'! GOIN'!

Hitoshi Kumano made no comment.

MIGHTY INOUE, MITSUO MOMOTA & TAMON HONDA

Q: The match has finished?
MOMOTA: The atmosphere in the venue was very good today, and because of that it was very easy to do. It was very exciting, and I had a strong partner.
HONDA: I could do my best with this team as I know how to do it. It was rewarding because the customer joined in.
Question does not translate, but it basically asks about the sense of an amazing collision between two sumo
HONDA: Not only from that, but because I am going forward with fine skill, so I only have that to use with spirit.
Q: Inoue was able to be rough with a special move?
MOMOTA: If anything he was similar to being almighty, and there was a difference at the time, but today I was able to rough it out. On the other hand from the point of view of the customers, it was easy to do because it was like a young man bullying an old one.
Q: You used the Samsung clutch?
MOMOTA: I've been using it for years, once succumbed to it, it is the end.
Q: The special referee was Mighty Inoue?
MOMOTA: Although he is a little younger than me, I think he finds it hard to move in the ring. I am glad he was the referee, and counted the three in the end.
Q: Momota was your partner
HONDA: The connection of the generations is important, and it can be done unchanged. The second was a young student from the Tsuchiura Nichidai Wrestling Club. I felt the importance of being connected to my son. I was able to do the match with an incredible feeling.
Q: How was the match?
RIKI (the young second): I have been watching Noah matches for a long time now, so now I can see it like a second, and get up close. I am impressed.
Q: Will you continue to be active in the future?
MOMOTA: I don't think about retirement matches. I am a freelancer, and recieving offers. It's over when I am told that an old man can't be made use of, and until then I would like to do my best. 
Q: Noah will celebrate its 20th anniversary next year?
MONOTA: Yes, that's right. It was a great start, and being at the dome several times was the best starting point for the Ark. In that sense I feel strongly that I want Noah to do its best in the future.

MASAO INOUE, AKITOSHI SAITO & MIGHTY INOUE

Q: How was it facing the team of Momota & Honda after a long time today?
SAITO: It's been twenty years, Momota is the same, and Honda you can still wrestle. In the ring, Mighty is the same, and the fact that we were still able to do it makes it satisfactory alone. Today we went to the ring together.
INOUE: When I was a trainee and when I debuted, I was taught pro wrestling by Mighty, so I was very happy to take his sleeper for the first time in a while.
SAITO: I am going to say this in the comments, but in the match you did something to Momota, something cruel. I can't forgive that. After all, the seniors must be taken care of.
INOUE: We were tagging together, right?
SAITO: No, I have a different attitude. I respect him. Can I forgive you?
MIGHTY: Well, I can't comment
INOUE: No! No! Seriously, when I made my debut I had been studying wrestling in a match with Mighty.
SAITO: I am saying seriously, don't brush the chalk of the veterans off.
INOUE: This is different. It's not chalk.
MIGHTY: No, it was on entry.
SAITO: Because the referee is everything
MIGHTY: Yes, yes
SAITO: Today, everyone who gathered at Sumo Hall, will experience a new Noah from now on, but the origin is still called Noah. It might be compared to the old days a little, but I want to show such an aura of it there, and knowing that history I want you to love this Noah. I will do my best. Thank you.

THE SUGIURA ARMY (KAZUSHI SAKURABA, HAJIME OHARA & NOSAWA RONGAI) vs OSAMU NISHIMURA, HI69 & JUNTA MIYAWAKI

SAKURABA: Harsh!
Q: The Figure 4 was used?
SAKURABA: Finally...it was really severe
NOSAWA: It's the greatness of the range you have, I really didn't expect to see how severe Sakuraba's figure four was. It was fun to team together. Last time it was a drop kick, today it was the figure 4. Next time, I think it will be a Frankensteiner.
SAKURABA: I will do my best to be able to come out with something.
Q: You took an amazing body press?
SAKURABA: I'm going to die. Generally, that is not possible. What is this? I feel crushed.
OHARA: I started training under Sakuraba at the Takada-dojo, so I hope with the experience I have gained in Mexican martial arts, I can compete with him.
NOSAWA: I am looking forward to seeing you as a member of Noah's Sugiura Army
OHARA: Please!
SAKURABA: Thank you

OSAMU NISHIMURA
"After fighting with the worlds leading wrestler (Sakuraba), I wanted more contact after a long time. It was in the form of a sudden battle, but that may have been inevitable. I would like to do it again if I have the opportunity.

EDDIE EDWARDS, CHRIS RIDGEWAY & ATSUSHI KOTOGE

EDWARDS: As I always say, Pro Wrestling Noah is home to me, and I am always glad to come back. I was able to team up with Kotoge*, who I wasn't able to team up with last time*, and I am glad to have made new friends.
RIDGEWAY: Easily. Reliable partners and teamwork was everything.
KOTOGE (in English): I'm happy. I'm very happy. Noah at Ryogoku, very very happy! Grateful for the honor. Finish!

*Kotoge was injured

KAZUYUKI FUJITA & HIDEKI SUZUKI

FUJITA: I'll kill you. I am here to sink the mud boat. I'm not kidding, I am going to sink it. I will kill you.
Q: Was Taniguchi's name input?
FUJITA: WHO? WHO is this Taniguchi? Was that him? Okay. I know now. Next is Osaka, next is with Suzuki.
SUZUKI: Lets go together
FUJITA: I'm going with Suzuki. I'm going with Suzuki. I am going to crush Noah. No, not crush it, I am going to sink it. I am going to sink it to the bottom of the ocean. The Ark is a mudboat. Return to the earth! You, return to the soil!


RATELS (DAISUKE HARADA & TADASUKE)

Q: This is your first GHC belt, how are you looking back on the journey so far?
TADASUKE: It has been long, but finally today I was rewarded. Yeah, the joy was already exploding in the ring. Next, lets talk about the future as a champion.
Q: Do you want Tadasuke to be the man you knew from the Osaka era?
HARADA: I'm happy. That's all.
Q: Did you get support from Harada?
TADASUKE: Yes, as this is not a single belt. Its the tag belt and so on. As a champion, I will be challenged by anyone. Other than me, there are some guys who are smoldering, but I am not saying who it is. Bring it on. Bring it on steadily. I will tell you this from the point of view from above. Bring it on!
HARADA: This is Tadasuke, and this is his first belt, try and take it assholes!
TADASUKE: Well, before getting down to the business of drinking beer, have the cameraman step back for a moment. The volume is going to be loud. Lets go! OH! OH! OH! OH!

STINGER (YOSHINARI OGAWA & KOTARO SUZUKI)

OGAWA: One more time. One more time. One more time.
Q: Kotaro?
KOTARO: Speaking of which, if we put ourselves forward to challenge, will we get it? Well then, we are their next defensive opponents.
OGAWA: That's all (points to Ridgeway and Kotoge). Anyone can do it. Let us challenge. One more time, one more time.
KOTARO: Next it will come from STINGER
OGAWA: We will challenge one more time

YO-HEY

YO-HEY: "Really, its no good. I don't think of anything except how uncool it is. It doesn't mean anything if you lose any match, but this time it was a title match with HAYATA, and moreover the last time I lost I requested a rematch, and because I was confident the response to that was it would happen at Sumo Hall. Losing, its worse than any defeat. Will I do it again? Well, my current persuasion is less than zero. I want to ferment my persuasiveness from the beginning. No, I want to restart YO-HEY from zero. It's like that.
Q: Where you excited to face HAYATA in a title match at Sumo Hall?
YO-HEY: That's right. Now that I have lost and that is not my head, I can calmly think about things now the match is over. The Dotonbori Arena, but I'm not sure if 200 people will fit in there, there is the Word Pavillion, Azalea Taisho. In such indie places, HAYATA and I have fought, how many times, how many more dozens or hundreds of times have more people watched HAYATA and myself like this? I think that winning in such a place will lead to great confidence for both of us in the future. While keeping my thoughts calm and thinking of that feeling, YO-HEY-chan will do his best to return to such a big stage, and the title front again next time, so thank you for your support.
(WIPES HIS EYES)
YO-HEY: Is it okay? It's just sweat.

HAYATA made no comment


AXIZ (GO SHIOZAKI & KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA)

SHIOZAKI: It's stronger than I thought, and has made us stronger than I expected. Bonds of strength and love.
NAKAJIMA: Yeah. If you want to quibble about a team, then Masa Kitamiya and Yoshiki Inamura, surely they felt love. But how? Our love has blossomed at Sumo Hall today. Hey? Don't you think so? Do you feel my love for AXIZ? Answer me yes or no.
Q: Yes. Do you feel that your team has become more complete after the third defense?
NAKAJIMA: Love deepens, and AXIZ will accelerate with this power.
Q: What is your goal?
SHIOZAKI: AXIZ love, the eternal champions of the GHC Tag.
NAKAJIMA: Give your love to AXIZ.

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

MARUFUJI: Shit. I went above and beyond.
Q: Fire came out...
MARUFUJI: I thought it was poisonous fog. Fire was used? Fuck. I thought I couldn't win. Fuck. We may not meet again, but I will return the debt. To be continued.


TAKASHI SUGIURA

SUGIURA: It's cool. It's great.
Q: Was it a fearsome battle?
SUGIURA: I thought it would go about this, but my opponent is tough
Q: Still, you managed to walk back?
SUGIURA: That is because of the rising tension. My head is dizzy from elbows, it was hard, I even took a power bomb.
Q: The moment you faced each other, did you foresee that it would be a great match?
SUGIURA: How is it? How was it?
Q: I mean, did you exceed expectations?
SUGIURA: Well then it was good. What you wanted was there.
Q: Did you feel that Elgin has been studying Noah, as well as Sugiura?
SUGIURA: Yes, I felt it. I felt it very much. He understands Japanese the spirit of Japanese professional wrestling well. Honor the opponent when the match is over. That's the Japanese spirit.
Q: If there was another request to do it again?
SUGIURA: Well, I have no objections. If I had the opportunity to do this with him over and over again, there is a chance to go to a higher stage. On the other hand, there is no meaning in today's match between myself and Elgin, or on the National unless someone is jealous and comes out. Being silent is stupid.
Q: Did you threaten that this would not lose to the GHC heavyweight main?
SUGIURA: I don't know. I have to try. I don't know, but I was under pressure. But, as a main eventer, its a problem if you can't make the pressure rise.
Q: You have become the first champion, what do you think of this belt?
SUGIURA: Hey, I'm happy. Moreover, I was happy that Mr. Choshu handed me the belt and said, "you worked hard". The design is cool. There is the Japanese flag. Suitable for me. I am happy with the flag. I have worked under it.
Q: Have you found your path?
SUGIURA: Yes, increasing the value of this belt, and with it using it to put pressure on another belt wearing champion, so it makes the promotion better, why not?
Q: Noah will celebrate its 20th anniversary next year?
SUGIURA: That's right. The 20th anniversary, for me I want to protect this, at the 20th anniversary.

MICHAEL ELGIN
"As you saw, Sugiura was real warrior. The warrior I thought he was. I regret that I lost. I hate defeat. I lost today, but I will definitely catch up and surpass him."


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: How do you feel?
KIYOMIYA: I am happy that I have defended this belt
Q: Looking back at the match?
KIYOMIYA: I think I said it in the ring, but I don't remember much of the match, but Kenoh's offence has never been so strong. He's a rival that really goes to my heart.
Q: You mentioned "Kenoh the best"
KIYOMIYA: The best? I said that? No, he is already great, but also the worst and the best. We hate each other, but fighting each other, it feels good. I think we have to fight more and more from now on, and raise Noah together.
Q: The moment the match ended, what was going through your head?
KIYOMIYA: I was so happy to hear the cheering of the customers, and the customers who applauded me, more than anything. After all, I think that Noah has to increase the number of customers, and now I think the hottest ring in Japan is Noah. Noah's customers have love, and I think I can always stand where there is love. Now, Noah has the hottest matches in Japan, and the customers with the greatest love.
Q: Your defense period is now eleven months?
KIYOMIYA: There were various pros and cons at Sumo Hall, especially without having had a league match, and I have taken those pros and cons and customers message with me. From now on, its going without stopping. I think I said that in the ring a while ago, but I would like to continue to protect the belt because I want to aim for the first place in the industry, not the second place.
Q: Will the fight to create a new landscape continue?
KIYOMIYA: Yes. With this belt I want to carve out a new scenery, and I want to make this belt shine.
Q: You became the first champion to put on the new belt?
KIYOMIYA: I think that is a heavy responsibility, but I have to surpass past battles. From today, I would like to devote more and more intense battles for this belt, raise its value and carve my impression into it.
Q: What kind of conversation did you have with Kobashi?
KIYOMIYA: Mr. Kobashi gave me a kind word, "you did well". Mr. Kobashi has always gently supported me, and I carry that with me. I think the old belt has a great history, but I will have a long history with this one. I will never let anyone say it is impossible, I want to carve out a new scenery.
Q: The finish came in the form of firing in rapid succession, did you stick to this?
KIYOMIYA: That's right. The technique has been important since I went abroad, especially for today's opponent, Kenoh. Today I applied that technique for the first time and its very important to me. I want to cherish that skill.
Q: Was there pressure in the first big match in the new Noah?
KIYOMIYA: Yes, there is pressure, but the belt is new and I have a lot to do which I am devoted to. I am really grateful that the environment is now puroresu, rather than pressure.
Q: Was your neck injured by Kenoh's diving foot stamp?
KIYOMIYA: Yes, but there is no problem anymore, but I think that with Kenoh, that is a skill that you have to be prepared for. Today, I challenged with that readiness, and I am grateful to him. No matter how much hate there is, there is a part of me that is thankful to him.
Q: Noah will be celebrating its 20th anniversary next year?
KIYOMIYA: Before that there is Korakuen Hall on January 4th and 5th. One by one, I will make the venues full. There are various things to be fought with. I think there are a lot of rival organisations to overcome to become first place. In the end we will eventually go to the Nippon Budokan, and I want to approach with this belt.
Q: The National Champion, Sugiura, has declared that he will put pressure on the GHC.
KITOMIYA: I think that when a new belt is made, it is likely that a battle between belts will be born. So, I want you to expect that the level of Noah's battle will rise, I think. From here, Noah I will make a new scenery with everyone. Please expect that. Thank you.

KENOH
"Bullshit. Asshole, I challenge for the belt, and then says the same thing over and over."

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp 
Piture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments