(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ NOAH the SPIRIT 2019 - Esupowaru Isanuma, Saitama, Sunday May 12th 2019 (NIGHT TWO)


MITSUYA NAGAI
"Hey! Noah's fucking fans saw it! This is the reality of the hero that you assholes are supporting! The world would have no cares if it would make you strong to wear a cloak! I put on the cloak, all you Noah fans thought you it would be fun if Kotoge and I teamed up...in a tag only! (rough) This is the end of messing around! What is this? A rebellion against the company? You know what this is like? Junior high school students rebelling against their parents. Brats defying their parents and rebelling at the school. But after all, it is your parents who pay for you to go there, right? They get you the food you eat too (very rough). The school is decaying (rough)! If you are going to do something, do something that everyone will fall for! Your going to fucking be like that? Revolutionary Hero! It's over! The next time we meet in the ring, I will destroy you more than today!"

ATSUSHI KOTOGE
"This is the end with Mitsuya Nagai...but "Kongoh" is...and I don't know what everyone thinks, but I don't think I am separately anti-establishment. Well, all I can say is that I lost. I resign myself to my own sense of justice and revolution, and I will show it properly."


GO SHIOZAKI
"As for Hi69, is he a bug stuck to Naomichi Marufuji? Well, I don't know what Naomichi Marufuji thinks, but I am looking closely at him in the Mitsuharu Misawa memorial match. As it is said in various SNS*, I have never won a single. That is why it has to end. Naomichi Marufuji, you have always taken the rudder, and I have been the one who has always steered. Cure your injuries so you are in perfect condition".


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA & HITOSHI KUMANO

NAKAJIMA: Takashi Sugiura, what is this? Trainee Ohara is Nanny's best. Isn't that the situation? The fight has already begun. The league has ended, and the next fight begins.
Q: Kumano has been teaming with AXIZ on a daily basis?
KUMANO: I don't know if I have been supporting AXIZ, but whether not, I have been enjoying myself. It will be fun too to team with Chris Ridgeway in the next junior tag league, and circulate freely. It is not yet known to me yet, but we will do it to the fullest, and as a result, the championship.
Q: A team called "Kongoh" has appeared?
NAKAJIMA: So, nothing is happening? (very rough). You lost yesterday. It was even said on SNS. It is not just victory and defeat that is the epitome of puro, but also what you teach the fans too. Isn't that important? AXIZ will teach you in our own way, and you will receive my hot juice today too, right? Don't take your eyes off of Katsuhiko Nakaima from AXIZ. 


TADASUKE & DAISUKE HARADA

Q: You took the pinfall from Kotaro ahead of Junior Tag League?
TADASUKE: I am doing various poses, but I am always serious. I'm just playing. This will be the third time with Harada. We are going to win. Now I am going to say something serious...HAYATA and YO-HEY, getting the three consecutive wins will be difficult.
Q: Tadasuke is in good form?
HARADA: Jealousy. This year we will win. We will win the championship. HAYATA & YO-HEY are aiming at their third consecutive win, especially YO-HEY. YO-HEY, it is going to be your right lung next, I am going to puncture it...


KONGOH (Masa Kitamiya, Kenoh and Yoshiki Inamura)

KENOH: You saw it today! Each time LIDET has put up their banner haven't they? Did you see it today? This! This is LIDET'S way! They only protect Kiyomiya. But that is not just it, because each time I point at it, did you tell your dogs to lift it up? But, we have strong convictions! We have strong ideas and with those ideas we will make Pro Wrestling Noah shine like a diamond!
KITAMIYA: I'm going back.
INAMURA: Yes!!!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah GHC

Comments