(NOAH) "We will change the fact that Takashi Sugiura was supported in the pre-war battle. We have the power to turn NO into YES": "Champion Talk" with AXIZ

"We could not win Global Tag League, but the GHC Tag belt has not been taken. None of this changes the fact that AXIZ is at the center.
There was a great sense of unity with the fans throughout the league, and we felt the motivation again and again. More and more AXIZ will be at the center, and we will lead Noah. Go-san and I are of the same period, and there is a feeling that only people who have come from the same era know.
There was a generational struggle last year, it has faded now, but taken on a different form. The fight with the Sugiura Army, is also a fight between generations.

The audience sees, feels and should cheer. After all, I am passionate about cheering, and I think the current NOAH is attractive, isn't it? It may be a funny thing to say, but its an easy thing for us to do, and easy for us to tell our customers.
We are the center, but if there is an up then there is also a down. We are in between, at the center. Subsequently, we have a sense of responsibility, especially if we do not do it now.
Its interesting. The young champion, (Kaito Kiyomiya), bears a heavy responsibility together with the belt, but each position has a sense of responsibility.
So, now Noah has a really good motivation now, doesn't it?

Speaking of the upper generation, Masao World. I was defeated.
I am not going to talk about it too much, but is that the difference in career? (The next part doesn't translate well, but he says something like he hadn't calculated on that outcome due to the presence of AXIZ). The rest of the league was mostly an easy win, but I was unable to predict the match and that reconfirmed it. Wrestling is fun when you win, but I didn't see that...I lost that match.
That sort of match, AXIZ will do, and I gave back what Masao had borrowed in Sendai on the 27th April. I don't know what he says about it.

Of course, there is the title match.
I have still have wounds in my heart from what happened when I lost to Takashi Sugiura in the final match. I think he is the best baby face right now with the fans. Booing has started in Noah, its hard to say that it happens, and it is because we have presence. What I felt was a difference in atmosphere to the previous Noah. There is a great feeling among customers, and it is going to get better from now on. I don't know if it was Takashi Sugiura or AXIZ who created it, but the fact is that the sense of unity between the wrestlers and the customers is rising.
As the tag champions, we will change the support for Takashi Sugiura, and in order to do that, we have to show our presence. We will leave the impression of AXIZ to as many people as possible at each event. We are a team that can do more than what is required, and that is why the belt is here too. That confidence will change shape.

On the 30th April, Yokohama said "NO", but we have the power to change "NO" into "YES". It was funny. But, as I am happy as a wrestler as there is a reaction of "YES" or "NO".
I would like more fans to voice their thoughts, and have fun"

Katsuhiko Nakajima
Puroresu Weekly (picture credit, Puroresu weekly)

Comments