Twitter war 2: Naomichi Marufuji vs Kenoh

15th May 2019

Naomichi Marufuji (looking at an article in "Weekly Pro"): Kongoh..."no matter what anyone says I will do my best, I want to grab the victory and show you that I will keep at it. It is not just Kenoh, but the others in the lineup who move and transmit at Inamura's "Entry" to finally "keep at it"

Hey, Kenoh....

(Picture credit: Naomichi Marufuji)

Naomichi Marufuji posted a picture of a bottle of sauce which he has photo-shopped to read "Kongoh sauce, Kenoh's gut*."

(*Gut is a rough translation as the word that he has used means a birds crop or digestive system. )

Kenoh: Delicious! Since you can do these funny things, please rest and heal quickly, as I want to kick you rapidly. 

Naomichi Marufuji: Thank you Kenoh-kun. If it is good, try commercializing it. As your kick is really intense, please be gentle when I return. I am looking forward to the match, Kenoh-kun.

Comments