(CYBERFIGHT) "Rest assured of our victory" - Naomichi Marufuji. Threatening mood of DDT trio towards CF Festival


Pro Wrestling DX
10th May 2022

Noah: Yoshiki Inamura, Atsushi Kotoge & Naomichi Marufuji
DDT: Tetsuya Endo, Kazusada Higuchi & Jun Akiyama

INAMURA: I am Yoshiki Inamura of Pro Wrestling Noah. CyberFight Festival, I am honored to be able to fight in this rivalry with this card. I want to win by bringing out everything I have done in Noah. I felt very frustrated in myself when I fought against Akiyama-san at the Budokan twice before, so personally I want to be able to get revenge. 
KOTOGE: I am Atsushi Kotoge from Pro Wrestling Noah. CyberFight Festival, a festival, a matsuri*. There are many Noah Juniors, but I think it is very tasty that I entered here, and so I will hit hard from the outset on the day. 
MARUFUJI: This is Marufuji. It's been a long time since I have been involved with DDT, but in regards to my partners, Inamura and Kotoge, I have absolute trust in a match like this. Is this a rivalry? Is this an interleague match? I don't know how it will be, but old men like myself and Akiyama want to fight this match modestly. I am really looking forward to the interaction of the young wrestlers. 
HIGUCHI: I am Kazusada Higuchi of DDT Pro Wrestling, Eruption. With this card made at this time, personally, I wonder why I have to work with these two. I have a lot of things to think about. However, because it has been made like this, I am going to defeat Noah in my own way, I think these two will go along with that. 
AKIYAMA: This is Akiyama (to Higuchi) That's no good. Noah's symbol, Marufuji is appearing, so as DDT the three of us have to work together to defeat Marufuji. That's the best. Do you understand? 
ENDO: I'm Tetsuya Endo from DDT and Burning. I couldn't get a KO-D Open Weight card at CyberFight Festival, but I am always ready to fight. However, I want to thank CyberFight for making such an exciting card instead. As a champion, I personally think that Naomichi Marufuji is the only one worth aiming for in this tag match. He says he wants to wrestle this match humbly, but I will hunt the head of the Genius and bring it home. CyberFight, keep an eye on Tetsuya Endo. 
Q: You got quite a barrage from DDT? 
MARUFUJI: I would be happy in that position as a wrestler, but I think my two partners will make a firm assertion while my head is being hunted, so I want to warn DDT that they should be careful. But what's more, are you on bad terms? It's like we have this in the bag already. It's okay if you break up with your friends, and it is okay to get along with each other. 
AKIYAMA (to Higuchi): You guys, the three of us will work together to attack Marufuji. Right? That's why we have to work together. If you were that way, you would have to win as much as Kotoge. Do it better. 
MARUFUJI: I've never seen Akiyama-san talk like this. Rest assured of our victory. 
Q: How do you summarize this as the KO-D Champion? 
ENDO: Higuchi has a hard head, so what should I do? (wry smile) It's hard inside and outside. But yeah, I wonder if there is still about a month left. Little by little in private, I want to reduce the distance. 


Notes
*A Japanese festival. Kotoge used both "Festival" in the term of a special event i.e. like a street party and "Festival" which indicates an established position. 

Comments