(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: N Innovation (Saturday May 14th 2022, Yokohama Radiant Hall)


HAOH
"Like I said in the ring, I will continue to assert myself. Of course, fighting with Kongoh is inevitable, and naturally I want to leave results with Noah. I will change myself from here on, please watch the upcoming Noah Juniors!"

TADASUKE
"Don't say that half-assed guy is resolute! Self-assertion? Why didn't he say that when he was in Kongoh? Isn't it strange he didn't do it? Well, it happened that he won at Ryogoku. The Noah Juniors with those guys are a bunch of idiots. Everything you do, you will be pushed thoroughly, be prepared!"


EXTREME TIGER
"Today it was Fujimura, next will be you, HAYATA!"

HAYATA 
(Note, Noah did not include this for some reason on the site, but I am going to put it here)

HAYATA says simply that he is going to win when Yuya Susumu walks in and basically asks HAYATA whose side he is going to be on, and extends his hand. HAYATA takes it slowly and they do a special kind of handshake. Susumu leaves and HAYATA watches him. 


Later, Noah changed the card of the 19th May from Kai Fujimura, Yuya Susumu and Seiki Yoshioka versus HAYATA, Yoshinari Ogawa and Chris Ridgeway to HAYATA teaming with Yoshioka and Susumu and Fujimura with Ogawa and Ridgeway. In regards to Kai Fujimura being involved in this, I think he is a substitute for Yasutaka Yano who is injured.


SEIKI YOSHIOKA
"Today, Chris beat me in the match. This means I have to be more thorough. I will make you more serious*"

*Doesn't really translate well, it's kind of like saying "I will make you take us more seriously". 


YUYA SUSUMU
"If we don't get the belt, then this makes no sense! Seiki Yoshioka and I will change the power map of the Noah Juniors. It's about time to change, right? Generation? Affiliation? It doesn't matter. We are STINGER, we will do it. HAYATA is also on "this side". The only thing I am curious about is that they haven't shown anything yet. There is one last pre match..."

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Gotch is big, heavy and strong! But I can't lose here either! I won't stop! I think this situation is an opportunity for me in Noah now. Following this there will be a single in Yokohama, and in this situation, I really want to take this chance. You can't cheer right now, but you can stand with your applause as support. I am really looking forward to working with you!"


DAISUKE HARADA
"Like I said in the ring, the result in terms of matches and attracting customers, but two weeks have passed since finding those issues, and we are here today. I am glad that so many fans have come, but today is not sold out. It's not a full house. That is still an issue we have to deal with, and in June, next we will be at Shinjuku FACE. We will continue to take on the challenge of the N Innovation, and we will not give up. Everyone, let's look ahead without looking back! As for H.Y.O, at Ryogoku it was a terrible result with a pathetic state, which made a lot of people feel disgusted, myself included. That is why today, I carried with me the sentiments of Alejandro and Miyawaki, the sentiments of everyone who supported me, and I fought with the resolution that I would never lose. I don't think that because I won today, I have paid them back, and I have no intention of ending this against Z-Brats or against DragonGate. With this solid action, from here on I will bring the fight. Various overseas wrestlers came here, STINGER have monopolized the belt again, Perros left here*. There are various trends rising again, and so I think that it is a shame that we have to make our way back to climb up to the centre of the junior's once again (speaks to the Noah Junior Regulars) Everyone, I'm going to act before anyone else does, so let's do this together!! We will never give up on this challenge! Please look forward to watching the six of us in the future!"

*Daisuke Harada is the only person to have mentioned this  

H.Y.O
"Ah! Well...! Well, today I was invited to participate in Noah's main event, and in the end it's a funny thing pro wrestling that Harada, a subordinate, can miraculously beat me. I don't know what will happen to Pro Wrestling. I will tell you this! Today's result may be Daisuke Harada a win and H.Y.O a loss, but don't obsess by what you see on the surface. You guys, the person who definitely won this match, was me."

Comments