Naomichi Marufuji (with Quiet Storm and Atsushi Kotoge) reviews GROCIA Athletic Mouthguard

What effect does an athletic mouthpiece have?
Do you really increase your strength with a mouthpiece? Wrestler experiment!
(It is a mouthpiece!)
 

Hello everyone! It is Naomichi Marufuji of Pro Wrestling Noah! I think many people have often seen athletes with something in their mouths, but do you know what that is?
Mousepeice and mouthpiece!
It's different! Even my father does not have anything on that joke!

Anyway, if you use a mouthpiece your power will be increased by it. I will investigate whether it is true! Although it is good to experiment with a dumbbell etc, just by chance there was a "Grip Strength Recommendation of Marufuji", so lets use this (yes, I am advertising).
(Here is my recommended grip strength meter)
Simple grip strength meter

Lets compare the difference with and without the mouthpiece!!

For this I bought a product called (GROCIA)

For the time being I added parentheses. There is no particular meaning
Athletes often do this kind of thing
Since there are three mouthpeices, Quiet Storm and Atsushi Kotoge came to help.

First of all Quiet Storm; he came to around 50cms
That is really crazy (laughs)

First of all he was measured with the mouthpeice not attached.
The bumps are amazing

40.6 kilometers ... is that? How far?

 It seems that he held the grip force meter for the first time in his life, probably that is why he is being so gentle ... ... for now.

Now it's time to wear the mouthpiece!
I am getting into the spirit of this (laughs)
Using one hand to measure (laughs)

It has come to.....63.5KM!!
Oooh! Not at all !!

Next, Atsushi Kotoge!

No mouthpiece attached
53.5 km!
 Mouthpiece wearing!!
Lets catch up

Well, I will measure it

You can see that the whole body is full of power
 
Yes, it came out, 58.7 km !!
Oh! I'm uploading this one too !!

And now for me!

I was a bit confident in grip strength, but I have been injured many times now ... (an excuse beforehand).

No mouthpiece attached
63.2 ... ... alright
 Mouthpiece... that's right!

 Yes, I, Marufuji, did it quite well.
Yes, I came in at 71.7 km !!
Wow !!! Iron number one!!

I am happy.
Although it was not the purpose to compete, everyone was up after wearing each mouthpiece.

The result is good!

This is nice when you want to demonstrate more than your own power normally!
It is very important that you clench your teeth properly in order to get the power you have efficiently.
Everyone, please do try

ALL text and pictures copyright of kakumag.com
Link to original article:
https://kakakumag.com/chosatai/?id=9389

Comments