Naomichi Marufuju eats curry and compares brands


Everybody, hello! This is Pro-Wrestling Noah's Marufuji!
I like curry very much. Because I'm doing my own curry shop called "Shiranui Curry" (It's not publicity, it's never publicity) it was requested that I undertake this challenge (I want to compare the brands), so lets undertake this!
Wait a minute...everything is spicy...! If you listened carefully this was the theme, "Search for the most spicy curry"
It cannot be helped, it is for a professional wrestler to challenge with full power!

By the way I think this is probably the hardest of all here
"The Devil 's Curry". After all the name is The Devil. It is definitely painful
It might look weak, but in fact its really hard...but it cannot be helped to say you are hesitant.
Lets eat it and compare!
I was hungry at lunch time.



I have tried arranging everything

From the left:
The first course "Shizuoka Wasabi Curry"!
The second course "Beef Curry with the best hot pot in Japan"!
The third course "Big Bastard Spicy Curry"!
The fourth course "Devil's Curry"!
The fifth course "18 Ban Curry"!

The strength of self-assertion!!
Alright, lets eat!

The first course "Shizuoka Wasabi Curry"

 

It's pretty with strings hanging on the package

 

Authentic Shizuoka Wasabi, "Wasabi Sauce" is attached, lets apply and eat it.

 

This is a wasabi olive sauce. It is packaged tightly so as not to leak out.
Wasabi is immersed in olive sauce. It seems to be a solid seasoning only with this



First I will try eating curry as it is without doing anything ... Umm, it's fine! It is a chicken curry with plenty of vegetables, which is not painful at all.
Delicious curry if you eat it like this



Then, finally, I will try applying wasabi sauce.
I will revise

Oh, the flavor of wasabi is felt, it is my favorite stimulus!
This is a delicious curry with new feeling.
The pungent taste of wasabi on my tongue
Freshness and richness are up! It is a delicious taste! It is not hot spicy and it is likely to be recommended for lovers of wasabi.
Spicy level: ★

The second course "Beef Curry with the best hot pot in Japan"

The second dish is Kyoto Gion Miyuki 's' "Beef Curry with the best hot pot in Japan"


(Next, lets go!)

It seems that this curry contains Japanese golden red pepper "Golden" which has ten times the pungent ingredient of hawk's claw (red pepper)!
What is this Japan? What?
 

(Surprising taste of wasabi curry)
Uh, it's kind of awful ... well ... it's painful ... I can endure...I wonder..?


(Look at my eyebrow shape)

It is painful, but I do not get any trouble because it withdraws. Beef is fine although it is rich, but it is painful ... after all it is painful ... But you can enjoy the beef taste somehow! It's delicious!
Spicy level: ★ ★ ★

The third course "Lovely Yaro Curry"!
Come now! "Big Bastard Spicy Curry" from Hokkaido. What is this product name!

 

(I feel like I'm still alright)
Looking at the package, it seems that the material is cooked thoroughly with horse meat and Ezo venison. That's why it is "stupid" with a horse and a deer. I wonder why I am stupid if I eat it.
The pungent ingredient seems to be red pepper as in the picture of the package, but its kind is unknown.
...
... ....


[It is spicy, but horrible! I wonder if I can not eat this any longer ~? I tried to say something but gagged ...
It's painful! BASTARD !!
Give me water!
BASTARD !!



I am sorry, I could not enjoy the taste of horses and venison
As I said, I'm shouting "bastard". I think it is good for those who love spicy foods!

Spicy level: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The fourth course "Devil's Curry"
Two more! Let's eat the "devil's curry" that I predicted "the most spicy" first. This seems to have been made by the same Hokkaido maker as "Big Bastard Curry" ... but it seems that the hot spots are preferred in the cold regions after all?


(My face...)

But I cannot lose to The Devil!
Originally there seems to be "curry of hell", which is five times as hot as this "Devil's Curry". Five times stronger, but ... can not lose!

A description written on the back of the package is horrible ...

"Please note:
This is a very strong product, so please take good care with the heat
Please be careful when giving this to children and those with health conditions
Not recommended for consumption by those who have a weak digestive system or are in poor physical condition
If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately with running water and seek a doctor's help
If there is any abnormality in your physical condition, please stop eating"

Well then, just a bit ...



(HELP ME!)


(First off, water!)


(It may have become even more painful!)

Damn !!! Water !! Not for water !!
Gar !! It's a devil! It's a devil !! What is this !!
Sorry, I'm sorry.
Spicy level: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The fifth course "18 Ban Curry"!
The last is "18 ban curry painful chicken curry". 18 ban ... I have seen this before you guys ... I have seen it!

 

(I did not expect to see you again)

This package ... Ah !! I have eaten "18 Ban Ramen" before !!
That was not enough to eat!
There are packages in this series, white, black, pink, but this white package is the hardest for me. I did not want to know ~

There are also notes on this ...

WARNING
Because of the spice in this product, it is not recommended for those under eighteen years old
Never eat this when you are alone
If you suffer high blood pressure, have a weak gastrointestinal system, are in poor physical condition, are fasting or elderly, please do not eat this.
This product is not recommended for those who are vulnerable to spices
This curry is a product developed for "the one who loves the hardest one in the world"
For those who can ignore warnings: We recommend eating dairy products first. Please prepare a large amount of water, milk drink, gastrointestinal medicine. Please carry mobile phones in case of a emergency situation
Please stop eating immediately if it does not fit your constitution
In case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water and get medical attention immediately

Hey hey ... this is not easy ...

 

(But, let 's go to the end as we have overcome the challenges so far!)

There are two whole peppers "Bhut Jolokia" the second in the world ... There is a whole burning premonition ... I am 37 years old not 18 years old!

 

(It's a terrible face! It is painful afterwards, it's painful as soon as I put it in my mouth!)

Impossible impossible! Impossible impossible !! Impossible !!!!!
[It used domestic chicken and vegetables, it did not use chemical seasonings or spice extract at all, it made use of the taste and hotness of the material]
I would write more, but I can't!!
Already!!
Spicy level: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ +++ MAX



Which was the hardest? The result!
I am sweating strangely.
I have arranged them in order from the left:
1st place, 18 Ban Curry
2nd place, Devil's Curry
3rd place, Big bastard curry
4th place, Beef Curry with Japan's hardest golden flavor
5th place, Wasabi Curry

The hardest thing was the last "18 Ban Curry" after all!
The staff (hee hee) got the remaining curry

Link to original article:https://kakakumag.com/chosatai/?id=10650
DISCLAIMER: ALL pictures and text belong to Kakakumag.com


Comments