(NOAH) 28th July 2018 - funny YO-HEY & HAYATA promo


YO-HEY: My waist...ah. The wife cut in...but another two seconds and it would be too late, I would have tapped out...after all, it is the best wife.


HAYATA becomes more interested in watching the two new trainees announce their debut. YO-HEY turns him back to the interview. 

YO-HEY (cont): Aside from that, Hajime Ohara did not take the Headache well. I caught that guy and was able to win. ♪ Now we have six points. If I think about it, had we lost today I would have lost my dream of two consecutive victories.


Then YO-HEY noticed HAYATA (who had been completely ignoring him again) was watching the monitor.

YO-HEY: If you are interested in the trainees speech, the wife can have the last word.

HAYATA (irritated): Same!

YO-HEY (shouting): Winning two consecutive matches, also the same!

Comments