(NOAH) 27th August 2018 - Noah post match comments, Joetsu Tourist & Commercial Center


HI69 & MINORU TANAKA

HI69: Ah, RATELS. As soon as a new team is formed, will you become weaker?

TANAKA: All the juniors start the Global Junior League in Shimizu, but we have not finished Junior Global Tag League yet. It is not finished for us. The guys from ZERO ONE will lose the match on the 2nd September. I will repay them. I tell you Hidaka, at the time of the match, fix your bed hair, fool.


MASA KITAMIYA

KITAMIYA: Like I said in the ring, today's out come is not a reward. He knows the power of Misa Kitamiya. I know that the title match can be won so easily. However, in the pre-matches, how high can this get until September 2nd. How much can I wear down Sugiura? Although there has only been three pre-matches, I have had enough of a response. I want you to expect big things on September 2nd.

Q: You challenged Sugiura two years ago, do you feel that you are approaching the same momentum as last time?

KITAMIYA: The situation in Noah has changed considerably since that time and when the Suzuki Army where there. In many ways I think the battle between the different monsters of Sugiura and Kitamiya will be different in various ways. I don't want to fight in a way that overlaps two years ago, I will lose in that kind of match. I want to win.

Q: Sugiura has pointed out that you are "smoking a bit now"

KITAMIYA: I am not satisfied with the present situation, but what Sugiura has said is right, and its a big help.

Q: On the 2nd September at Korakuen for "The Ark's New Chapter 2018", there is the situation of the upper generation is in a pressing situation?

KITAMIYA'S answer doesn't translate well, but he is basically saying that the "The Ark's New Chapter" will begin when the new generation rise.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp

Comments

  1. Hi. I'm sorry to bother, Is there any chance I could contact you by email? I´be veen trying to get an email address for the Noah Resource but cant find it anywhere.

    Pretty much would like to ask for permission to use one of your articles for a podcast i'm producing in Portugal. It's very hard to get by NOAH information that isnt generic and bland and it would be an honor to use some of your website content to hopefuly educate the portuguese fans to Pro Wrestling NOAH's history.

    my email is fabiogueifao@gmail.com, would love to trade a few emails.

    Best regards and keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted immediately