(NOAH) Post match promos - 18th August 2018, Culttz Kawasaki


THE BACKBREAKERS (HAJIME OHARA & HITOSHI KUMANO)

OHARA: Kawasaki was my first attempt, although there were some thinhs that did not go well, I finished the first part and won the match as well. I felt some tears of regret, because I felt it should be a day when I only shed happy tears when I try hard like today. I think I have picked up a good momentum for the single league by taking the pin over Daisuke Harada, I'd like to increase the opportunity to fight with Kumano though.

KUMANO: Today I won in Ohara's local area thanks to him. The singles league, I don't know what will happen because I am thinking only of the victory.

OHARA: Next is Hiroshima* (lol)

KUMANO: Well, good luck!


SUPER NEW GENERATION ARMY (Kaito Kiyomiya, Kenoh, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Masa Kitamiya and Atsushi Kotoge)

Q: What are your thoughts on looking back at the match?

KIYOMIYA: It was a tough fight, but we are the ones who won. I definitely want to challenge for the tag belt and win.

KOTOGE: Victory for the team! I think I was able to go a good job! Revolution!!

KENOH: Just decide the date and time of the title match soon.

KITAMIYA: Do not forget. Masa Kitamiya is not sinking, I will never fall back, I will never look down, I will not reverse. I am always looking up and ahead, and I will keep biting. Watch closely!

NAKAJIMA: As you can see, we have no choice but to grow from now on, and the result was the other side fell. Kaito said it was a tough fight, which is humble. There were three people left here.

Q: You requested Marufuji in a singles match?

KENOH: He has not decided on the title match, but I want a singles pre-match with Naomichi Marufuji. There is the 20 year anniversary on September 1st, right? Next day! There is Korakuen Hall, so lets do it there! He has a singles match on the previous day, right? Listen! Naomichi Marufuji! On September 2nd it will be me in a singles match at Korakuen Hall.


HI69 & MINORU TANAKA

Q: Looking back at the match?

TANAKA: We are the champions, but in the league we did not even reach the finals. Although we qualified early, we could only leave incomparable results. So we could not give up the belts to the winners. If we don't show we mean it, what are we showing? We clung to the thought of winning.

Q: Hidaka & Sugawara have challenged?

Hi69: I guess we would do the same thing in their position.

TANAKA: I accepted it as champion, because they will lose. As champions we like to be challenged. I told you to try and take the junior belts, so come on and try it.


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: Was it a firece battle?

SUGIURA: It is going to sound strange, but it felt good to do it with him. I will do the main anytime.

Q: You said "I will always be standing before you"?

SUGIURA: He is a junior. I will do it any time.

Q: Kitamiya challenged?

SUGIURA: I don't have any recent impression of him, but when he came out there was a voice saying "What?" I had been waiting! But there was not a big cheer. It is the result of what has been building up. (Next part doesn't translate, but its akin to Sugiura saying come and try me).

Q: The veterans hold all the belts?

SUGIURA: Although I have said it many times, but it is because we are strong. I am happy. Saito has regained his glow...I guess.

Q: It looks like a record high?

SUGIURA: It looks that way. As you can see it like that. It is how it is applied. The best opponent is yet to come.

Q: Did you also say that an era will always be the person who surpasses?

SUGIURA: Yeah, but its not about winning, its about an impression.

Q: Were you talking about things before the generational war when you said you wanted to shake the pro-wrestling world?

SUGIURA: I don't know if that can be done. What do people think? Sometimes I think I can do more. However, the company is in such a situation now that I have to go looking for a good fight and say "that match was amazing" because we had to turn it around?

Q: Still lots to do as champion?

SUGIURA: Yes. Champion.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp

*Hitoshi Kumano's hometown

Comments