(NOAH) Post match promos - 23rd August 2018, Kariya Industry Promotion Center, Aioi Hall


HI69

HI69: We decided on the team name "SPECIAL4", it means that there are four special people in terms of career, skill and unity, everything in special and it compares to the RATELS ratio. RATELS is nothing compared to us, and we will show them what a team is. Originally the Noah JR was only RATEL'S, one person wins and it wasn't, myself, Tanaka and Morohashi, and Mr. Owaga. I think this is interesting, and we will progress forward from now.

Q: On the 2nd September, Hidaka and Sugawara will challenge at Korakuen?

HI69: Entering from other groups to get the belt, I know Minoru has had that feeling. I don't have that allowance. We will defend at Korakuen and rise above those feelings.


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: Did you get the "request letter" from Nanae Takahashi?

SHIOZAKI: The letter of challenge...the contents are on the site. I know what Nanae Takahashi is saying, and I also think if I go to the ring then it is not a case of being concerned about men and women. I think she was prepared when she wrote the letter, so I will accept it. I am prepared to fight, and I have felt the same fulfillment. I will fight from the top with my usual stance.

Q: What about the horizontal chops?

SHIOZAKI: I will put my soul into every single blow. To the extent that my "passion" is disagreeable, I am trying to put myself into the place of the other person. This is why Takahashi must show her "passion", otherwise there is no point in doing this. I want to fight in the ring as people (not men vs women).


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: You have taken the first victory in the double prefight for the GHC Heavyweight Tag?

KIYOMIYA: Saito said we were "fucking brats" at Korakuen, that is careless isn't it? I will aim to take the three counts over the champions.

Q: Is there a part of you that feels that there is a barrier to overcome?

KIYOMIYA: To be honest, when I look at it is there is an image of a barrier, but it feels better to feel it with the skin than looking at an ideal, the barrier may be "intense", but my feelings are the same I think.

Q: Although you were working with Shiozaki, you have broken it and teamed with Kenoh (end of question doesn't translate well)...

KIYOMIYA: You have to come and grab opportunity, it will not come if you wait for it. With that feeling, I will recover the GHC tag belt.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments