(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS - AUGUST 25TH 2018, YAMADA GREEN DOME MAEBASHI · SUB EVENT AREA


TADASUKE

Q: The Backbreakers are in the same block as you*, you didn't lose to them consecutively?

TADASUKE: Yes. I pulled something old out. Did you not think I was going to? I have many drawers....in the League Game, I will "buzz".

Q: Will you present as a "technician?"

TADASUKE: My theme will be...."unpredictable".

*For Global Junior League which starts in September


YO-HEY & HAYATA

YO-HEY: Special One?** Special Four***? Oh well. Anyway, in Kariya before this, I was taking a beating, but I told RATELS that...

(Minoru Tanaka walks past)

What Tanaka says doesn't really translate well, but basically he tells YO-HEY (rudely) to watch it, he is in tune  with the others in the group.

YO-HEY: Special Four? I'll have a lot of fun beating you with RATELS. Four? Four?

** Minoru Tanaka
*** Name of the group of Minoru Tanaka, Hi69, Yoshinari Ogawa and Seiya Morohashi.


TAKASHI SUGIURA & NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Q: Looking back on the battle?

SUGIURA: The endgame was sweet. Masa, was that not sweet?

Q: You indicated that victory will not simply be gained by crashing into you, did you demonstrate that today?

SUGIURA: I also do that, but there is a difference in experience, and I have a variety of knowledge.

Q: What about the tag battle?

MARUFUJI: Kenoh, you might be strong, but we are strong and the result today was our victory. But, come again, we will be strong Kenoh.

Q: Kenoh has requested a singles match in the pre-fight, you dodged it?

MARUFUJI: Nonsense. It's not suitable!*

Q: What about Saito?

MARUFUJI: In both tags and singles, overcoming everything to get to the top is different. Our era will not give up!

Q: One battle remains?

SUGIURA: I'm not worried. The premier battle is tomorrow, after that there are no more pre-fights.

*Interestingly Marufuji used a sumo term literally meaning "It is not a face" which refers to the fact that something is not suitable, and is usually used by seniors scolding juniors for rudeness and impoliteness.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)


Comments