(NOAH) YO-HEY & HAYATA mini interview ahead of 8th September Global Junior League opening


Noah.co.jp
30th August 2018 

Q: This is an independent interview with each athlete participating in "GLOBAL JUNIOR LEAGUE 2018", so first of all lets speak with HAYATA before listening to YO-HEY

HAYATA:...

YO-HEY: It is okay because Wife and I are equal in mind and body! We will interview together!

Q: Okay....YO-HEY advocated holding "GLOBAL JNR LEAGUE" for the first time in three years?

YO-HEY: President Uchida felt "yes", and it was the momentum of the situation of winning the Tag League which was exciting at the venue. Well, in the best way, President Uchida gave the reply "I will do it" and has decided to organize it.

Q: YO-HEY, were you thinking of holding "GLOBAL JUNIOR LEAGUE" before holding Tag League?

YO-HEY: I was thinking about it before, and when we won Tag League the feeling increased, although I had buried it in my mind, and feeling like it would raise Noah Juniors, it rolled out of my mouth.

Q: Yes. I see. So, in "Global Junior League 2018", the block division has been decided. YO-HEY is in A Block with the current GHC Junior Tag Champion Hi69, Minoru Tanaka, Ikuko Hidaka from ZERO-ONE, and HAYATA is in B block. Please tell me your impression of each one, starting with Hi69.

YO-HEY: We both joined Noah at the same time, and since then we have had a rivalry since then, and unlike the others there is an extraordinary feeling of being an enemy. I don't want to lose to wrestlers who are connected with such emotions.

Q: And how is HAYATA?

HAYATA:...

Q: Well then, what about Minoru Tanaka?

YO-HEY: Well, until he came to Noah he felt like brilliant legendary wrestler "Minoru Tanaka", but now he feels like a member of Noah. I am wondering what it will be like to compete normally with him, or even for fun...well, I will not lose!

Q: And what about HAYATA about Minoru Tanaka?

HAYATA:...

Q: Next is ZERO-ONE'S Ikuko Hidaka

YO-HEY: He is a senior schoolmate from "TEAM FUNKAI", and of course I do not want to lose, but FUNAKI (WWE) is our mutual teacher, so to Smackdown's FUNAKI, the number one ring announcer, I want to show a match that he will not be ashamed of.

Q: I think I know what the answer is, HAYATA do you have something to say about Hidaka?

HAYATA:...


Q: Yes. Right. That brings us lastly to HAYATA.

YO-HEY: I will say is about Wife in one go. I have fought with Wife several times, but I feel like I have never won, although we have prevailed in tags. I have never won in a single fight, and so I would like to overcome Wife. I am already brainstorming it.

Q: Well, what do you think of fighting YO-HEY, HAYATA?

HAYATA:...

Q: Is that so? I would think it would make you feel somewhat awkward, but of course you are both aiming to advance to the finals, so who would you like to face in the opposite block?

YO-HEY: Yoshiki Inamura, who has just made his pre-debut.

Q: He hasn't entered....

YO-HEY: Huh? I wanted to fight him in the finals...Fujiwara Lion then! No matter who may come!

Q: No, Fujiwara hasn't entered either. Block B contains Daisuke Harada and Tadasuke from RATELS?

YO-HEY: Of course I want them, especially the boss (Harada), he is the champion...but thinking about it...I would be delighted if Yoshiki Inamura came to the finals, but no one else would be, no matter who it was...its crushing.

Q: Okay, the interview with HAYATA didn't work, so at the very least please give enthusiasm for the league battle.

HAYATA: Same!

YO-HEY: Same!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments