(NOAH) First Global Jnr League appearance, Junta Miyawaki interview


4th September 2018
Noah.co.jp

Q: Entry has been decided for "Global Junior League 2018" as an additional participant?

MIYAWAKI: Yes! I'm really happy! However, as Kotaro Suzuki has entered, and there is an empty slot, I think I have won the right to participate by my own strength.

Q: Since you have entered in B block, please give me your thoughts on the other participants there. First, Hi69.

MIYAWAKI: He is the Junior Tag Champion. (I think Miyawaki then comments on his aerial skills, and says something best translated as he is a wrestler without a chink in his armor)

Q: What about the other Junior Tag Champion, Minoru Tanaka?

MIYAWAKI: I have been watching him on TV since New Japan, I think his repertoire of skills and calm judgement from his career is amazing.

Q: HAYATA?

MIYAWAKI: It might be cheeky of me to say, but I think the way he uses his body is the best. I think on the mat, HAYATA is missing the physical ability part.

Q: Next is YO-HEY?

MIYAWAKI: Chara (laughs)
(Japanese expression meaning Miyawaki thinks YO-HEY is flippant, trifling, flashy, gaudy etc - and most probably, annoying)

Q: Is that all? (laughs), next is ZERO-ONE'S Ikuko Hidaka?

MIYAWAKI: Actually, I have fought with Hidaka in a single match at "Holy War" (26th April, Shinkiba), at that time I lost, but...of course I think he is a strong and good wrestler, but this is a league match in Noah's ring, and so I absolutely don't want to lose to any other wrestlers from other groups!

Q: Are you concious of anyone else?

MIYAWAKI: Of course I am concious of all the opponents who fight in the League, but I am concious of the others from the outside. There is a secret plan also. The countermeasure to the Shinken Capture (rest doesn't translate)

Q: But if its a secret, we can't talk about it here?

MIYAWAKI: Its okay! He won't get up!

Q: Is that so? Well of course, you are aiming at the win, but who do you want to come up against from A block?

MIYAWAKA: Harada!

Q: That was an immediate reply. Reason?

MIYAWAKI: Despite the fact that he is the GHC Junior Champion, I think Harada is the strongest in the group. He was step to step with Jun Akiyama at Two Countries. I want to challenge for the junior belt and defeat him.

Q: I feel like you are looking for victory. Please give enthusiasm?

MIYAWAKI: Everyone may think that I will not win, but I will be the one who does! I will challenge for the GHC Junior belt and become champion! Please support me!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments