(NOAH) Global Junior League 2018 - Hitoshi Kumano Mini Interview


5th September 2018
Noah.co.jp

Q: "Global Junior League 2018" is being held for the first time in three years. Please tell me your current thoughts.

KUMANO: Three years ago? I remember it was a painful result last time, and it was all over with the defeat. I feel strongly about this year!

Q: You have show remarkable success this year, and I think you have grown quite considerably over the last three years. You have been entered A block in this situation.

KUMANO: The group members are different from the last time, and unless I try, I don't won't know. I have realized my own growth after the last three years, and I would like to express it. I think it will be a great opportunity to show my growth against the GHC Junior Champion (Daisuke Harada) and my own tag partner (Hajime Ohara).

Q: Who are you interested in in the same block?

KUMANO: Well, to be honest I am anxious about all the wrestlers, but I have to say Ohara. I have not clashed with him since we formed a tag, it has been a long time and we have stayed as partners. I know Ohara better now to fight. There are also techniques that I have not yet pulled out, and I am looking forward to it now.

Q: This tome. the participation of Kotaro Suzuki has been decided, and you are in the same block. What did you think of the remarks by Kotaro that "the Noah Juniors are the weakest" at Sumo Hall on September 1st?

KUMANO: Having made that remark at Sumo Hall, he made me feel like a fool since my debut, which is why I took action in the ring. That is why, on September 17th in Imabari, I decided to have a match with Kotaro Suzuki, and I will make him realize that his remark was wrong!

Q: Please give us your thoughts at the end

KUMANO: I was defeated in the last Global Junior League, and this year I lost in the GHC Junior match, and in the finals of Global Junior Tag League, in winning this you get the distinction of winning the league, and as it is tied up with a title challenge, I would like to lead the Noah Juniors.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments