(NOAH) "I will win the league as a dark horse" - mini interview with Tadasuke (Global Junior League, 2018)


9th September 2018
Noah.co.jp 

Q: You have decided to participate in a the single league which is being held for the first time in three years. Please tell me your thoughts?

TADASUKE: I will aim for the first place. I will avoid losing at all!

Q: On the 25th August after Maebashi, you said your theme would be "unpredictability", please tell me of this?

TADASUKE: A long time ago, it was a technique that I cultivated with my experience, and it worked quite well. I remembered recently, that I should use it. It was good to test it in Maebashi (against Hitoshi Kumano), and I am thinking of using it extensively.

Q: Prior to that, you said that you felt frustrated with what you saw as the "4th place in RATELS". The outcome you want is to aim for the belt?

TADASUKE: Of course. I am compared with the others members of RATELS, and I care about how the public see me. It is best that the four of us are lined up in a row, but I dare to think that I would like to get my first result here, and I want to "buzz" alone.

Q: Daisuke Harada, who is also your partner, is in A block?

TADASUKE: The last single match was the title match (19th November 2017 at Korakuen for the GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship). I have grown since then. I am conscious that he will be an opponent rather than a partner. I will aim for the belt!

Q: Is there anyone else you are looking forward to fighting in the same block?

TADASUKE: This may sound surprising, but Seiya Morohashi is my favorite type of wrestler, so I am personally looking forward to it.

Q: RATELS are fighting with SPECIAL4, which is the name of the group Morohashi is in.

TADASUKE: Huh? They have a name?

Q: Yes. It was announced backstage on the 18th August at Kawasaki.

TADASUKE: Really? I didn't know. SPECIAL4? Wow! (laughs) What's so special?

Q: So, Kotoaro Suzuki said "Noah Juniors are weak", and has joined A block?

TADASUKE: "I feel very sick!" (said in a high pitched voice). "It was good in those days, but now...." you sound like an old man speaking to the neighborhood! The current Noah junior is the weakest? Hilarious! You will regret what you said.

Q: Who do you want to fight in the finals?

TADASUKE: Who is in B Block?

Q: Hi69, Minoru Tanaka, HAYATA, YO-HEY, Junta Miyawaki and Ikuto Hidaka

TADASUKE: Oh - Hidaka.

Q: Why is that?

TADASUKE: He is from the FUNAKI DOJO in America. After that it is YO-HEY and the other person is myself, so that is why I would like to be with my brother, Hidaka.

Q: Please let us know your enthusiasm for the league?

TADASUKE: I don't think I am anyone's favorite, but that doesn't concern me. I will win the league as a dark horse!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments