(NOAH) "I will win the whole victory" - mini interview with Hi69 (Global Junior League)


6th September 2018
Noah.co.jp

Q: Although you were the champion during Junior Global Tag League, you did not participate in the final, this was won by YO-HEY & HAYATA, who advocated the singles league.

Hi69: HAYATA & YO-HEY won the league. Well, I think I want to test their individual strength because of their two consecutive wins.

Q: This will be the first Junior League for three years?

Hi69: Since I entered Noah, the tag team conflict has been at the front. I think now it is tome to show the strength of each junior wrestler to the fans; I would like to show this in form of victory.

Q: Minoru Tanaka is in the same block, on the 15th September you will have a showdown in Hakata?

Hi69: Well, although he is my tag partner, I want to win against Minoru Tanaka. I don't really have much more to say about in particular, except that I will win!

Q: Are you looking out for anyone other than Tanaka?

Hi69: I am in the same block as YO-HEY, there is also HAYATA, and I am expecting success from Junta Miyawaki.

Q: You defended the tag the other day against Hidaka in Yonago?

Hi69: At the time of my debut, Hidaka was on the Michinoku Pro tour. I didn't fight him much as I was young, but I hit him with the Stalker splash to measure my growth!

Q: Have you participated in a single league event in the past?

Hi69: I have been in several, but I don't think I have been in one since I was competing in All Japan's "Giant Baba Battle League", and I was completely defeated (bitter smile)

Q: Who do you think will be the one in Block A to win the league?

Hi69: Well, it won't be Kotaro Suzuki. After a bout of ten minutes or so in Sumo Hall, he said "Noah Juniors are weak". Come and say that in the final when you fight me!

Q: Please show your enthusiasm for Global Junior League 2018.

Hi69: I will have memorable league matches. EVERYONE is an enemy. First of all, please come and see the fight, because I will win the whole victory.


Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)

Comments