(NOAH) "Everyone is awesome, but I would like to prove that I am the strongest wrestler" ~ mini interview with Quiet Storm


26th October 2018
Noah.co.jp

Q: It will be your 5th consecutive appearance this year.
STORM: I am the foreigner who has been in it for the last five years, and this is the big opportunity this time because I am the number one wrestler. I have not win the championship yet, so I want to win the league.
Q: Who are you vigilant about in A block?
STORM: Nakajima is the one that I want to watch out for. He won two years ago, but I won last year. This time, I will settle it. Everyone is awesome, but I would like to prove that I am the strongest wrestler.
Q: Your first official match will be against Kenoh on the 11th in Matsuyama.
STORM: I lost last year, then Kenoh won the league and got the GHC belt. So, I think there is a big chance in this league match to be first with the momentum by defeating the original champion.
Q: From Takamatsu on the 14th, you will have almost six matches in a row.
STORM: Well, I enjoy wrestling, and so I don't think of it as hard. I have done 800 matches in the last six years, so nothing wrong with it. No problem.
Q: What has been your experience with Kohei Sato from ZERO-1?
STORM: I fought a six person tag against him (23rd September, Niigata, ZERO-1), and I lost to a German suplex. Although we haven't met in a single, I know his strength, and so I will not lose. Revenge.
Q: Who do you think will win from B Block?
STORM: Yone of course, and it will be a 50 Funky Powers final.
Q: Please give your enthusiam for the league.
STORM: This is my fifth time this year, and I am 35 years old. This is a big opportunity! 50cm arm will not be defeated! Thank you for your support!
 

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp


Comments