(Noah) Post match interviews ~ Yokohama Radiant Halls, 18th October 2018
KOTARO SUZUKI
Kotaro Suzuki is jumped by Daisuke Harada, and a fight breaks out
HARADA: HEY! Stop messing about! (rough translation)
SUZUKI: Get outta here! I'm doing an interview (rough translation)
HARADA is hauled into the waiting room by YO-HEY and others
Q: Harada seems pretty emotional?
SUZUKI: Good. Just as I expected. He is doing well. Then again he is a genius, and doesn't respond to that kind of treatment well I think (rough translation)
Q: You said that "I have something I want to do"
SUZUKI: When I get it, and then you can dwell on my words. Please have fun looking forward to it (rough translation).
Q: Kotaro, you are being aggressive, you also seem to be in contact with...
SUZUKI: I'm calm. It's all a work in progress. He understands power beautifully. He's wonderful. He's a good marionette, isn't he? Studying my moves one week away from Korakuen. I don't have a match, so I will refresh myself and go on a trip. On the 30th, I will complete dominate.
DAISUKE HARADA
Q: Kotaro said, "I will completely dominate"
HARADA: Whatever. On the 30th at Korakuen, I will beat him.
Q: Even if he has something planned, can you use force to defeat him?
HARADA: It's not power alone. It is also pride. I fight with pride and power for Noah Juniors, and he has insulted it. Wrestlers, fans, he has insulted everything! I will never permit that guy!
Q: You will stand in Korakuen and think of all the Noah juniors?
HARADA: Of course. If I do not defeat him, I'm a useless bastard, and who will beat him? Only I can. I will defeat him absolutely, and bring down the pride of the Noah Jnr on him!
Q: The final match before the league was yours?
SHIOZAKI: It opens in 12 days time. Although it is a little less than two weeks, I want to create an intensity from the opening to the peak.
Q: Will you win against Sugiura after losing to him at the GHC title match in Kawasaki?
SHIOZAKI: That match aside, the league match is the league match. However, I am grateful for the block I am in. If I can exceed this first battle, then naturally, I can grasp the victory.
Q: You have never won Global League?
SHIOZAKI: Yes. I have fought in Global League before, but I have never won it. I am going to win more matches than anyone thinks, and take it to a higher position winning Global League.
Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)




Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately