(NOAH) "Noah's future face is me" Kaito Kiyomiya is the youngest victor ever! Challenges Takashi Sugiura.

Yahoo.co.jp
26th November 2018

Pro Wrestling Noah, Korakuen Hall, 25th November 2018

Kaito Kiyomiya, who won first place in B Block, won his first Global League Victory; at age 22, it makes him the youngest ever in history.

Due to the left shoulder contusion and left thigh muscle rupture from his original A Block opponent, Naomichi Marufuji, and subsequent withdrawal in Yokohama on the 23rd, arose the unusual situation. Kiyomiya decided to compete against Kohei Sato and Katsuhiko Nakajima, who defeated Kenoh on Sunday in the A Block 3 Way Match.

Kiyomiya fought very hard against Nakajima, who packed a tough kick and who wore a creepy smile.
Although the match progressed at Nakakima's pace at the last stage Kiyomiya grabbed the opportunity by shooting down his triangle kick.
After the Atomic Bomb, he took the pin from him with the a at Tiger Suplex.

He asked Takashi Sugiura who was in the broadcast seat, "let me challenge for the belt"; Sugiura said, "You won the championship, I have no choice but to defend against you at the Yokohama Cultural Gym on 16th December".
Kiyomiya declared, "I want everyone to see the new scene, I will be the face of Noah from now on".

Backstage, Kiyomiya said that "I really did not expect that I could really win like this". As for the missing Marufuji he said, "this as been a very hard league, and we will do the best we can. I want him to heal well, and then have the chance to fight again. I wish for a rematch".

This is his second GHC Heavyweight Championship since January of this year.
"I have come this far by breaking through with the might on my side, although people were skeptical, I thought I would get them to understand this thought. Today it was difficult to win, but I think for myself I have taken a big step forward. I want to take the belt and I'd like everyone to see a new scene."

Link to original article from Yahoo Japan (in Japanese)

Comments