(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ 25th November 2018, Korakuen Hall ~ Final night of Global League 2018


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Yeah... well, this year's Global League Fight, I was at the centre. Well, have fun."


HAJIME OHARA
"Today I was Kanagawa's Chief of Police for the day at Nakahara Station, and for the first time in my life, I wrestled at my local Musashi Kosugi. It is the first time in its long history that wrestling has been done there. I think pro-wrestling at these communities is very Muy Bien, and can excite other pro-wrestling as well as Noah. My one regret is that despite the result today, there is no belt on my waist.
If I had a belt, I might have done more things, so from now on I want to aim greedily for the belt and acquire it. I happened to win the challenge from Morohashi (who also expressed a junior tag challenge), and I don't know who his partner will be, and it is uncertain as to whether Kotaro Suzuki and Yoshinari Ogawa will really team together. There are various teams, but none have expressed any formal challenge, so we have, and we have declared ours and we would like a title match. If you are a fan of pro-wrestling Noah, I think you know how much I love it, and wrestling, and taking action. I think that this support has led to my evaluation and has allowed us to challenge. That is why I am going to dare to do it."


MITSUYA NAGAI
"In the league match, this member did not remain in the final...such a thing is not a big deal! I will introduce a new Hooligan at the next Korakuen, and it will be explosive! We will aim once more for the GHC tag belt, and be busy whipping!"


MASA KITAMIYA
"As long as Katsuhiko Nakajima continues to think only of himself, it is not worth The Aggression's existence. I will let him do what he wants. I will not team with you anymore. That is all".


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: Why were you holding up the tag belts?
SHIOZAKI: Naomichi Marufuji is missing due to injury, and that cannot be helped. But what about the belt? I might not have advanced to Global League finals, but I have an idea.


HI69 & MINORU TANAKA

TANAKA: Well, it was said that they were a hastily formed team, but their individual power is solid, and Kanemoto knows me well, almost inside out, so it was hard to do. I was cornered. But for now, we have defended safely. Thanks to Hi69 and his assistance at the end, I got the victory with the Minoru Special. Thank you.
HI69: Thank you very much.
TANAKA: As to the story of who is next, well there is a place for Kotaro & Ogawa in the future, Morohashi has expressed his challenge, DDT'S Iwasaki & Ishii, there have been various things. I want any team to challenge, as long as there is a feeling of you wanting the belt, and you are qualified challengers. As I said in the ring, to Kumano and the one day Chief of Police, who want to challenge us, then please designate the dates you want to do so. We will fight you at any time, except at Korakuen on December 7th, I won't be there as I will be in Taiwan.


KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: Reflections on the Tadasuke fight?
SUZUKI: He has a nice lariat, maybe he is the one who shows the most hope out of RATELS.
Q: There was a part where your counter elbow was pushed aside with the lariat?
SUZUKI: Yeah. I wonder if it is foolish.
Q: You likened Harada's challenge to a "Mass operation strategy"?
SUZUKI: It is a Mass operation strategy. From the junior league finals, I am doing a title match in a very short span of time, even if I say no, they will go ahead and organise it anyway.
Q: If you lose to Harada, you will have three wins in a row.
SUZUKI: Disband RATEL'S with three consecutive wins. Get rid of hair as well.
Q: You were eager to compete against Marufuji, but he has been injured?
SUZUKI: With the course of events, I expected it. As I said, I am not going to give this up. When I saw the way he was moving before his absence, I can't say that it was a good one, even if I saw it from far away. Take this opportunity to heal the injury well, because I want to do it with the senior apprentice. I did not mean to be critical, and as I said, it does not have to be "right now", so I will wait for you to recover properly.
Q: Will you keep defending until Marufuji returns?
SUZUKI: Yes. Please think of me. Just coming out decides the title match. Is this not also leading to injuries?

DAISUKE HARADA
Q: You made your challenge?
HARADA: It is hard to see two people losing and then another person and another, so you have to put yourself down.
Q: What depends on this challenge?
HARADA: RATELS, right? That's it. There is no belt, there is nothing. Well, as he said, in this two years we have done RATELS, and there was no choice but to bring it to a climax. 
Q: What impression did you get from the defense match?
HARADA: Well, I've done it twice, and I've taken a variety of measures, so I will see what I can do, but I think I can beat him.


KAITO KIYOMIYA

Q: You have won, what is your current state of mind?
KIYOMIYA: This is the story of my dreams, because I did not think that in reality, I could win like this. With everybody's support today I won, and it has given me confidence in myself. I will keep going like this.
Q: What about Marufuji having to miss the final match?
KIYOMIYA says something which doesn't translate well, but its about the league match being harsh, but he wishes Marufuji well and says they will get a chance to fight again.
Q: After the match, your challenge was accepted by the GHC Heavyweight Champion, Takashi Sugiura?
KIYOMIYA: Now, as it is, with this momentum on my side, I want to break through. The truth is that today was a hard win, but I did it with my own power. I think I have taken a major step forward, and I want everyone to see a new vision with the belt. Thank you very much.     

Comments