(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ "Navigation For The Future 2019" Night Eight ~ Hiroshima Industry Center West Exhibition Hall (Wednesday, January 23rd 2019)

Noah.co.jp


MINORU TANAKA

Q: The anniversary of your debut is tomorrow?
TANAKA: Just before...I did not expect to be sent a bouquet of flowers in the second match (laughs), as I said in the ring, there is another memorial at Kawada's event, so I am thinking about both of them. As for doing meaningful matches, well, I'd like to go after the GHC Junior single soon. It is not just because I want it, I want to be able to say "this change, I guess its gonna happen." There are reasons like that, so I want to target the single.
Q: Will a memorial tournament be announced soon?
TANAKA: That's right. Well, it is only at the planning stage...and I wish I could have one in the spring, and one in the autumn. I think I will have a proper press conference and announce it.


DAISUKE HARADA
"I won...but I do not feel like winning."


HITOSHI KUMANO
Q: It is the 6th year since your debut, and finally holding the belt, you stepped onto the stage in Hiroshima?
KUMANO: It's really happened, it's really happened, as Champion. In local Hiroshima, I stood in the ring feeling like I could not lose.
Q: You have wrestled in Hiroshima many times, but was it triumphant being local to Hiroshima, and having the belt make it feel different?
KUMANO: It may be a bit boastful to say, but finally after six years, the belt has come to me. It is the best feeling to return beautifully decorated and successful to my hometown. By winning, I felt like I could give back to the locals a bit.
Q: Do you feel determined?
KUMANO: Yes. The next match is also decided, and I am in perfect condition for it. Why not those two challengers? There are only two matches before Korakuen remaining. I will keep in good condition, and look forward to the title match.


MASA KITAMIYA
"As I said, I am confident that I will become champion. Of course, I understand that there is spirit. When you look at the condition, there seems to be one change. Only one. He is feeling frustrated, rather than regret. I will not lose that has a soul with fortitude. I won't let anyone trample over the bitter feeling I have been tasting so far! With what I have piled up, and what I have accumulated, I will fight on February 1st with a whole body. That's it!"

Picture credit to Noah.co.jp

Comments