(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ "Navigation For The Future 2019" Night Ten ~ Osaka Edion Arena (Saturday, January 26th 2019)


ATSUSHI KOTOGE
"Damnit! What a formidable enemy! Pro Wrestling Noah, what kind of cards are you putting together? But however, no matter what ruffian appears, as long as there is a Revolutionary Hero, Noah is forever...at peace!!


YUJI HINO

*Comes unsteadily into the interview area, and sits down on a chair*

HINO: Just a moment...I am tired, so I will sit down. Quiet Storm. He is still the same as ever. As I expected from my former "best" friend, he is truly strong. However, he was stronger in the past. Why is that? I noticed it gradually. You seem to be hanging around with that idiot who does the strange dance, Storm, you are going to lose. I am worried about you, I am worried as a close friend. So, as the Hooligans have reached their limit and there is no vacancy, I will be waiting, Storm!!
Q: Will you demand a Hooligans entry if there is a loss?
HINO: Supposing he does lose to us in the next title match, he won't go astray anymore? Storm to the Hooligans? I suppose its almost agreed.


MASA KITAMIYA
"At last, it is approaching! Champion! Too pure, too cohesive, he has no fighting spirit even. I think he has the character of a good boy honor student? Right from the start, something was wrong! There are not many things left afterwards. If you are the champion, make more of a theme. Just make one objection, asshole! I am making this excitement for you! Think about it! On February 1st, your championship road is over...and I am going to stamp my period with an unbelievable type of strike! That is it!!


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: How was the fight with YO-HEY?
HARADA: He was really strong! Not just in the title match but also in the pre-matches, until today I could not have it all my own way, and it was tiring. I felt he was strong again, as he displayed a movement that I didn't expect in today's title match.
Q: Are the match you asked for a "reconciliation"?
HARADA: I thought that there could only be four people in RATELS. But he will not return, and I will not chase him for it anymore then.
Q: Will there be a different RATELS with three people?
HARADA: Yeah. Now that he is not here, I want to show the personality of three people. I want to show you a different RATELS.
Q: Will you promise once again that you could not do last year? (fill out the Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium, which has an 8,000 capacity)
HARADA: Yes. I don't want to go down the stairs to enter the hall, I want to climb up them. I want to do it this year, but I know that the strength is not enough. But absolutely, I want to climb.
Q: And then Minoru Tanaka came out to silently challenge for the belt?
HARADA: Silent though he was, I saw the look in his eyes. I knew he was interested in the belt...I understood that. His thoughts were in his eyes.
Q: Is there pride that you have made this such an attractive belt?
HARADA: Not just by me, there is a real feeling that it is by both the opponents and the fans, everyone was able to raise the value of this belt.


MINORU TANAKA
"I should be putting on that belt soon...there are other things, but its for a far more serious reason to announced the challenge at this time. While making my challenge, I have an "important wish" for Pro Wrestling Noah. The date and place I want to challenge is on March 10th at the Yokohama Culural Gymnasium. Secondly..the next time, but hey hey hey...in any case, he has no choice but to accept my challenge. That is all.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit ~ Noah.co.jp

Comments