(NOAH) Takashi Sugiura and Kenoh talk about their ZERO-ONE participation (January 27th 2019)



TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: You will be entering the ZERO ONE Osaka event on January 27th this week, can you tell me of your enthusiasm?
SUGIURA: Yes, I am looking forward to Osaka, for the first time in a long time it will be the Bullet Yankees. Tanaka and I have a relationship which means that we can move without even looking at each other. I am not worried, although it has been a long time.
Q: What about your opponents, Kenoh and Kohei Sato?
SUGIURA: With Kenoh we go flat out in Noah's ring, as for Kohei Sato, well although the block was different in last years Global League, I know that he is a good wrestler who will not hold anything back. I am looking forward to it, as there is no lack of opponents.
Q: Please give your message to the fans?
SUGIURA: Tanaka became the father of twins the other day, but as each of us are tanned old men, as a tanned old father myself, I will try hard, so please come and see Osaka's first appearance of The Bullet Yankees.


KENOH

Q: You will be participating in Zero-One's Osaka event on Sunday, can you tell me of your current thoughts?
KENOH: I don't want too much but ever since I participated in the "Fire Festival" in the summer of the year before last, it was the participation in it that won me "Global League" the year after turning heavyweight, and led me to the opportunity of winning the GHC Heavyweight belt. I think because of that I got the chance to emerge as a heavyweight. I am looking forward to going back to the ZERO-ONE ring again, and it is perfect that the opponents are Sugiura and Masato Tanaka. Sugiura is the opponent to be beat down, and Tanaka, whose neck I want to aim for, is his partner. I think we can have an exciting tag match after a long time. That is why I want to stay in Osaka and participate.
Q: What about your partner, Kohei Sato?
KENOH: It is said there are no shortage of opponents, but honestly, he is a wrestler worthy of joining. It is true that both with the "Fire Festival" last year and last years "Global League", I am going to know Kohei Sato's strength. Although I regret that he defeated me in "Global League", I think there is something we can obtain together in the same corner, and even then just by standing there, I want to steal something.
Q: Please give a message at the end.
KENOH: I think the four of us in the ring are tremendous athletes. The fans will come to see us because our match will resound with them, so this fight will burn into your memory, assholes. I will be looking forward to stealing something from the four of us, and bringing it back to Noah!

Link to ZERO ONE official

Picture credit to Zero One

Comments