(NOAH) Tokyo Sports 2018 Grand Prix Award Ceremony


Noah.co.jp
17th January 2018

On January 17th at the Grand Prince Hotel in Shinagawa, Takanawa​, The "Pro Wrestling Grand Prix Awards Ceremony" (established by Tokyo Sports) was held.
As members from the pro-wrestling world gathered, from Noah, Naomichi Marufuji won the "Outstanding Performance Award", and Kaito Kiyomiya the "Fighting Spirit Prize".
Comments from both wrestlers are as follows:

Fighting Spirit Prize, GHC Heavyweight Champion, Kaito Kiyomiya
"I have received the "Fighting Spirit Award". Thank you very much. When I heard I was getting this award, I was very surprised. I am proud to have taken the belt last year, and this year, as champion, as Noah's face, I would like to run with everyone who supports me. Thank you very much".

"Outstanding Performance Award", Naomichi Marufuji
"Thank you very much for the "Outstanding Performance Award" of 2018. 2018 was my 20th year, but this year is my 21st. I'd like to make an effort to make a further leap. As New Japan continue to monopolize the MVP Grand Prize, I want to show the best match, so not to lose receiving the assessment"

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp


Comments