(NOAH) Hitoshi Kumano challenges for the IPW Junior Heavyweight title (post match promos)


DAISUKE HARADA

Q: Kumano has shown interest in the IPW Championship?
HARADA: Well, if he wants to do it, I will always oblige. I don't know how much interest he has in it, as I think maybe he is aiming for my neck rather than the belt, which I don't really understand. I don't really know why, but that is what comes to mind when I think about it. But, if he wants this belt, I haven't decided or agreed to the conditions yet, but I will always do more with Kumano.
Q: Did you feel what he felt during the match?
HARADA: It is always the way, both the good and the bad pass through, but...if you want this belt, then work hard against me. Even with such a feeling, you won't be able to beat me. I will do it anytime.

HITOSHI KUMANO

Q: You made a challenge for the IPW Junior Championship?
KUMANO: Well as you see, I lost in my first challenge. My first challenge for the GHC (Junior Tag) with was Daisuke Harada, who was my partner. So, after a long time when we met at Hakata Stalene, I decided that I wanted to beat him, and it was stronger than I expected. Certainly, he may have lost the GHC Junior, but now he has another one.
Q: So, rather than being interested in the belt, you are more interested in defeating Harada?
KUMANO: I'm interested in the belt that Daisuke Harada has. After all, I want to beat him, he is a thorn in my side!

(Translated from Noah.co.jp, picture credit - Noah.co.jp)

Comments