(NOAH) Mitsuya Nagai & Atsushi Kotoge interview (29th March 2019, "Spring Navigation", Korakuen Hall)


KOTOGE: Please put on the cloak!
NAGAI: As you keep saying! But instead of wearing a cloak, why don't you have a chain and say "Shut up you noisy old bag"! Even in the world of politics, you need to hear what the other party has to say!
KOTOGE: I can't do that! I am a hero of justice! The chain would be breaking the rules!
NAGAI: You are not going to say "Noisy Old Woman" too?
KOTOGE: I told you, I won't say that! I have never said it since I was born!
NAGAI: You, a friend of justice, lie so calmly! Look at this (points to the camera crew), Noah has old bags in the staff too!
KOTOGE: No! No! They are wonderful beautiful women! Beautiful, beautiful, skip one, beautiful. From now on, you are not allowed to say "Old Bag"!
NAGAI: I am wearing this cloak today for some reason. Look at this pattern. I can only sense your spite in it. If you respect me, you will get me a better one. Since I first got this, I have been told that "Nagai looks like a thief", why do you put this image on me?
KOTOGE: You are still a hero in the first grade! It will gradually become a nicer cloak, but with your temper, it will not suddenly become a nice one.
NAGAI: I can only feel spite in this!
KOTOGE: No, no, no, no, it looks nice! Funnily enough it suits you!
NAGAI: (Turning to the photographers) So, lets ask them if they like this? Yeah? What is the station you work for? What I want to say is forbidden to come out! (rough)
KOTOGE: Calm down! Anyway, look at it this way, I wonder what our tag team will be like!?
NAGAI: It's the second match at Korakuen Hall. There is a lot of media for it! You want me to say something now that Kotoge has control over me! Well, from now on you can make it a pay-per-view!
KOTOGE: Take money...money...wait, that's not good...
NAGAI: Did you hear that!? The hero said he will take your money!
KOTOGE: Stop it!
NAGAI: Well, you are clear from injury in the next match anyway.
KOTOGE: Revolution!
NAGAI (does the "Revolutionary Pose"): Are you sure that this is okay for me?
KOTOGE: We are strong!
NAGAI:....

Translated from Noah.co.jp

Comments