(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Global Tag League Night Seven (Saturday, April 27th 2019, Sendai PIT, Sendai, Tohoku)


50 FUNKY POWERS (Mohammed Yone & Quiet Storm)

Q: You have returned from injury, but how was the match?
QUIET STORM: Wrestling equals life! If I am not wrestling, I am lonely. Its very frustrating though that we cannot win this league now, but I am happy to be back in the ring. 2 years ago I was injured and we had to return the belt!
YONE: We may be out of possibilities now, but while we are still in the series, I want to get back to league matches. I am happy because after all I feel that there are many things that we can earn besides scores. I think today's victory was really big, and of course we wanted to win, but we came back and proved we can do it. Even if it is not a league match, there is a chance.
Q: You want to get a harvest wins comparable to the winner?
YONE: Yes. I want to catch the trophy with all my heart, after that its the belt. We are not alone in calling for them loudly, are we? We will always go where no one else does.
QUIET STORM: Pro-wrestling Noah's tag team division is 50 Funky Powers! 50 Funky Powers equals tag team wrestling! Do you know why? We can't stop!
YONE: Won't stop!
YONE & STORM: Goin...goin'...goin'!!!


THE INFERNO (Yuji Hino and Maybach Taniguchi)

HINO: Is this called Global Tag? Yeah, who is this dumbass rookie who has come out? What is his name do you think?
MAYBACH: ....
HINO: The guy in the singlet. I don't even know his name. He comes out in a league match of heavyweights. What is that young man doing? Yes, that wrestler...what is his name?
MAYBACH: ...
HINO: I don't know. I don't think I will remember it for a while. How many points do we have now? 6? We lost once, but only then, and we still have a chance to go to the finals don't we? We will go towards the final victory. Who would you like to see us face? Who will win? Maybach and I. Watch it.


STINGER (Kotaro Suzuki & YO-HEY)

SUZUKI: Change the card of tomorrow. Lets do it with RATELS. Do it for the whole tour now, please (the rest does not translate).
YO-HEY: OK OK OK. I don't know what its like being made a fool of by heavyweight champion Kaito Kiyomiya, but heavyweights or anything like that, don't matter to us. It's as Kotaro said, three guys in Stinger and the three in RATELS, tomorrow and the next two Yokohama events, also there is Korakuen Hall and Fujisan Messe! Hey, Kotaro, lets do everything to lock them down and beat them up (rough).
SUZUKI:..I'm not the only one for Yokohama. I'm asking because Yamagata tomorrow will be a card without a lot of themes, let us do it with RATELS. Change the card.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments