(NOAH) Mini interview with Hi69 & Minoru Tanaka (Global Junior Tag League)


Noah.co.jp
16th May 2019

Q: Your entry into "Global Junior Tag League 2019" has been decided for a second consecutive year.
HI69: For me there was no one but Minoru, I am happy we were able to enter together again.
TANAKA: Last year we came out as tag champions, but the results were poor...I want to get results this year. Well, you do not get a belt without results, and that is reason enough to leave presence.

Q: Naturally, if you win, you will receive a challenge for the belt.
TANAKA: That's right. I want to win over Yoshinari Ogawa and Kotaro Suzuki in the official match.

Q: In addition, HAYATA & YO-HEY, who have won two consecutive matches are a tag, and they will be entering to achieve the feat of 3 wins.
HI69: As what team? RATELS? STINGER?

Q: Their goal is to win three times, HAYATA will tag as RATELS and YO-HEY as Stinger.
HI69: Yeah, that's what it feels like.

Q: So what other teams are you interested in?
HI69: For myself and as I mentioned earlier, Yoshinari Ogawa & Kotaro Suzuki and HAYATA & YO-HEY. They have two consecutive wins, and it is said that Noah's junior tag = HAYATA & YO-HEY, even if they hold a belt before they break up (rough). There are aspects that I don't really understand, but we will ruin this, and we want fans to see this (rough).
TANAKA: After all, winning is good as it leaves an impression. It is going to be delicious to win against last years champions and the current tag champions as I have a belt (rough). Do I want to break them? I want to beat them.

Q: Finally, please give your enthusiasm for the league
HI69: The tag in the form of Hi69 & Minoru Tanaka has come out for the second year in a row. Impact and victory, we have that already from our careers. It is not just about trying hard, its what we are aiming for. We will make sure we win first place.
TANAKA: Since Hi69 has said what I wanted to say, I thought I would just repeat it. That is all.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments