(NOAH) Mini interview with Tadasuke (Global Junior League 2019)

27th June 2019
Noah.co.jp


"First go to first place, and win. That is all I need"

Q: Global Jnr Tag League 2019 will start soon. Please tell us your current state of mind.
TADASUKE: Yes. If I can't leave results. That's it. Lately I intended to advance or retreat...well, I'm lying.
Q:...
TADASUKE: Well, I wanted to point out that I lied....
Q: Thank you...
TADASUKE: First go to first place, and win. That is all I need

Q: Certainly, in Global Junior Tag League 2019 you have given the impression that because you could not leave results, you were more concerned with it than other wrestlers.
TADASUKE: That is true. I am not only concerned about results, I am starved for results.

Q: Last year, you won three matches and lost two, but you didn't make it to the finals. You had a hard fight to get the victory over Harada, who was the GHC Junior champion then.
TADASUKE: Well, I beat the champion, but it does not make sense if I do not get the win. Last year was last year, and I am looking forward to this year without looking back on the past.

Q: Your partner Harada has also been showing great success and momentum this year,
TADASUKE: The main cause is good? I have heard that, but it there is no such thing. Although I have ever been modest, this feels like a result of something coming out of my mind and working on instinct. I have said this many times, but no matter how it something it, it means nothing unless results accompany it.

Q: This year you are in A block, which is the same as Harada and YO-HEY.
TADASUKE: It's interesting to say the least. Last year RATELS were split up by two, its three this year. What is the reception to this? I feel it.

Q: This will be your first singles match in Noah with YO-HEY?
TADASUKE: Yes. We used to do it during the Osaka era, it has been a while. Well, YO-HEY has an amazing ability to attract people. He is popular everywhere. He is reliable to tag with, but I hate it when I have to fight him. Besides, he came second place last year. His ability is also amazing.

Q: And then there is Harada, who is your original partner.
TADASUKE: Yes. There was the singles in last years league? I can't just simply say that because I won last year I can win this year again too, but I don't want to lose to my partner in that sense.

Q: What happened after the match the other day in Nagano with RATELS had an unsettling atmosphere.
TADASUKE: Well, its not a break up of friends or anything, but I feel like I am slacking since YO-HEY came back. It can't be good to make an error in the match. Besides, we are not friends when it comes to the league match! I wanted to convey that to the other members of RATELS and to the customers. This will be different than the match in Nagano. Well, there I was upset, so I'm sorry (laughs). I did not get one result, so it may sound strange to say that I am slacking.

Q: You have been fighting Stinger for a long time recently, and the match with Ogawa is pending.
TADASUKE: Wow...having a match one on one...this is not my favorite. I can win, but I don't feel like it will be one.
Q: What aspect of Ogawa is not good?
TADASUKE: You can't keep up with him. Even when you are attacking him, you are wondering if it is part of his strategy. His reaction does not exist.
Q: When you notice that you are attacking, it is at his pace? (rough)
TADASUKE: That's right. I want to win being prepared.

Q: The current champion, Minoru Tanaka, is in A Block
TADASUKE: Its been a long time since we had a match. The current champion just does not stand out. RATELS and Stinger are doing something positive right now. Well, he is the champion. If there is a direct win, then there is the appointment for the title match.

Q: Who would you like to meet in the finals from B Block?
TADASUKE: Everyone. I desire the overall victory.

Q: Finally, please tell me of your enthusiasm for the league
TADASUKE: A certain wrestler from a certain organization will progress to the final match with a full league victory, and then I will go to the championship with all wins...and, unlike a certain wrestler, I will achieve a full victory in the final match. Lets go! OH! OH! OH!. I will show you the best fight in the world, so please come and cheer me!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments