(NOAH) "COME AT ME YOU BASTARDS" ~ Kenoh's column (October #2)

Q: All the cards for November 2nd at Sumo Hall have been issued!
KENOH: The frank impression is...NOAH is STILL Marufuji and Sugiura. That is my strongest feeling.
Q: Takashi Sugiura will wrestle Michael Elgin, and Naomichi Marufuji will wrestle Great Muta.
KENOH: Marufuji lost every match in the "N-1 VICTORY", and Sugiura has this card without any pretext. Even if it wasn't Sugiura, they could have used Kitamiya (Masa) or even Inamura (Yoshiki). However, it was Sugiura. Certainly, the company chose this. Moreover, its a title match in the semi.
Q: The aspect of the fight between Marufuji, Sugiura and the main event has also been born.
KENOH: From the moment I saw all of the cards, I knew I had to surpass Marufuji and Sugiura. I'm fired up. Anyway, I am only thinking about beating Kiyomiya, and I am not thinking about them.
Q: Sugiura vs Elgin is for the GHC National Championship.
KENOH: I didn't know anything about this belt. Suddenly, there is a title match, suddenly the LIDET chairman, Riki Choshu came out... I am curious about what makes a national champion. It is a feature of the new system of Noah, but if we can't put out the appearance of Noah, we cannot become the 1st only the 2nd most popular group in Japan or the industry, which is a bad feeling. Even though we are aiming for second place, I am moving forward with the reforms aiming for first place. You can't just do it by simply managing the promotion. Everyone is fooled by the impact of the card, Sugiura vs Elgin. First of all, what is this National Championship?
Q: That is true
KENOH: I'm not interested in your belt. However, the company set up a title match and that the Noah wrestlers aren't annoyed is unbelievable.
Q: I understand what you are trying to say
KENOH: If I had lost the N-1 final, and asked to be in the election, I would never have been selected. I am happy to have won. I would have been mixed into a twelve person tag? Like the Yokohama event in the first match in March of this year.
Q: You will never forget it?
KENOH: Shut up! Look at the match order. Sugiura vs Elgin is the semi, and Marufuji vs Muta is before it. Despite the fact that I think Noah is Marufuji and Sugiura, I am looking forward to Marufuji vs Sugiura.
Q: The card is exceptional
KENOH: Muta has a take no prisoners outlook for all his opponents. I am really looking forward to what kind od fight Marufuji will bring. Anyway, it is all about Marufuji and Sugiura, but at least Kiyomiya has said it.
Q:??
KENOH: On the 10th November he spoke on the microphone. Kiyomiya said, "I love LIDET ENTERTAINMENT". His real feelings came out at last. I would understand if he had said he loved fans, but he didn't have to say he "loved LIDET". I guess he is a dog. LIDET rewards the dog that wags its tail, it punishes us who rebel. That is the intention of life. But, rebelling against a compliant parent company would be useless, its the climbing to the top like in a drama movie that is interesting. We should have a happy ending.
Q: LIDET has made the condition that Kenoh must leave and therefore disband Kongoh if he cannot make Shinkiba on 14th November full.
KENOH: Those guys have come to try to destroy us. Well, wrestling is interesting because it has a story. We will always show you a happy ending. I have just remembered something good.
Q: What?
KENOH: It must have been at the signing ceremony
Q: On 20th September at the Hotel Metropolitan Edmont?
KENOH: I went in my high speed Mirais, and on the way home a company car drove past, and there was a guy sitting in the back. Kiyomiya went to the conference with the driver. That's right, that is why he said "I love LIDET". Both I and Marufuji went to the event by ourselves...did LIDET make that beautiful gown anyway?
Q: And what about Kenoh?
KENOH: I am planning to make new ring wear for 2nd November at Sumo Hall, but I am not going to rely on the company. I am going to do it myself. Kiyomiya has been cultivated by the company, and automatic production is important for professional wrestlers. There are various things my beliefs are part of, such as my costume. As LIDET'S product, he is glittering with fake strength, and the difference will appear at Sumo Hall. I have a strong belief that there I will defeat Kiyomiya who "loves LIDET", and become GHC Heavyweight Champion.

Picture Credit: Weekly Pro

Comments