(NOAH) Crossing the Sanzu River on 2nd November at Sumo Hall? Kaito Kiyomiya talks about a "near death experience"

21st November 2019
Tokyo Sports\Yahoo Japan

Noah's GHC Heavyweight champion, Kaito Kiyomiya (23), is drawing up the defense plan for 2020, the year of Noah's 20th anniversary.
At the newborn Noah's first Sumo Hall event (2nd November) with Kenoh as challenger, he overcame the barrier by returning alive and enlightened from the Sanzu River*
The confident young ace showed a new sight.

"Both my consciousness and my body flew beyond the boundaries of reality. I was running across the plains with no one around me, when I realized that I was crossing the big river that was before me, I turned back to the shore on this side. When I finally came back to reality, the fans were cheering. I wonder if I had kept running, I would have stayed in another world."
In this historic fierce battle which will go down in history, he was knocked unconscious with a kick to the face. Having a "near death experience", also led to an unexpected outcome. Immediately after the match, all the words he was thinking about flew away, and in a pure state he screamed "I will make Noah the number one in the industry!"

After LIDET ENTERTAINMENT became the parent company, and the new system started in February, Naomichi Marufuji (40), who was appointed supervisor, stated the slogan "First, aim for the second place in the industry".
In aiming for the top after accumulating the power to compete against industry leader New Japan Pro Wrestling, Kiyomiya was the first to declare, "number one in the industry."
"It was a Primal Scream. The words came out unconsciously, it was the cry of my soul from deep inside my heart. I have to make it a realization beyond what I said."
After The Beatles broke up, John Lennon talked about "primordial therapy", which he worked on while producing his first solo album, "John's Soul" (1970).

For Noah next August, 20 years will have passed.
"The year of the Tokyo Olympics is Noah's Memorial Year. I want to do a title defense each month, with the first Korakuen (January 4th & 5th), being (the first in) a series of defensive battles. It would be great if I reached my 20th defense, in Noah's 20th year, and it would be great to show the new view".
He will lead the milestone year as champion. 

*The river which divides the living world from that of the dead. Its name literally means "River of Three Crossings". The deceased pass over it to the afterlife.

Link to original article from Yahoo Japan\Tokyo Sports
Picture credit:Yahoo Japan\Tokyo Sports

Comments