(NOAH) Kaito Kiyomiya defeats Kenoh in his sixth defense, "Aiming to be first in the industry. The final destination for us is Nippon Budokan".

3rd November 2019
Sports Hochi

Pro-Wrestling Noah held their biggest match of the year at Ryogoku Kokugikan, "NOAH the BEST 2019 - Fight with Aesthetics".
In the main event the GHC Heavyweight championship was successfully defended for the sixth time, with the champion Kaito Kiyomiya (23) defeated challenger Kenoh (34) with two consecutive Tiger Suplexes.
In the ring after the match, Kiyomiya shouted "He was an opponent who never missed an opportunity, the fight with Kenoh, and everyone who came here today, you are truly the best! I want Pro Wrestling Noah to be first in the industry, not second in the industry. I think that because of everyone here, I can make a new scenery. Lets go to first place together!"

Backstage, with regards to Kenoh, Kiyomiya said "I'm sorry, but Kenoh's attack was so intense, the memory of the match is flying away." Looking back on the match he said, "It was the best, but also the worst, best, hateful but good. I am happy that the customers are cheering, and I think Noah is the hottest ring in Japan. Noah's customers are loving. I think I will stand at the top where there is love. I want to continue to protect this belt because I want to aim at first in the industry, and gamble on Sumo Hall."
From this match the GHC belt was renewed, Kiyomiya said with enthusiasm, "I want this belt to shine with a new scenery. I have a heavy responsibility. I want to carve more history and new scenery than before from today with this belt."
Next year it will be Noah's 20th anniversary, and Kiyomiya declared "One by one, at each overcrowded venue, we will go to the final place, the Nippon Budokan. I want to go with this belt."

Link to original article from Yahoo Japan (in Japanese)
Picture credit: Yahoo.co.jp

Comments