(NOAH) Post match interviews, Aizu Wakamatsu, Monday 13th November 2019


STINGER

Q: STINGER is winning consecutively in each championship pre-match?
KOTARO: Look at it carefully. They don't look good with the belts. Those guys are putting it on and raising its value? When Ogawa and I were champions, it was different, we wore it to raise the value. I feel sorry for those belts.
Q: Kotoge is on the eve of the IPW Junior Championship match with Harada?
KOTARO: No. Separately. I will do my best in the Junior Tag.
Q: Do you have any particular thoughts about Harada?
KOTOGE: Yes. I will have a good match as the IPW Champion.
Q: You said you could unify the belts?
KOTOGE: Yes, I am worried there are too many champions. I want to show my strength.
Q: If Ridgeway wins the GHC Junior from HAYATA, there is potentially a championship battle?
KOTOGE: That's right. I think in the team everyone has a goal, and roles are emerging. First of all, as a team, I want to make sure there is no other team we are equal with.
Q: If Ridgeway wins the belt, is there the possibility of a title match?
RIDGEWAY: I want to try it. It's going to be a friendly match. I will ask you to be lenient at the time (laughs)



AXIZ 

Q: You will fight against the Sugiura army at the next Korakuen?
NAKAJIMA: I made a "self introduction"
SHIOZAKI: I don't need a name tag anymore. If its not enough, come on (rough).
Q: Hideki Suzuki took the tag belts in Osaka?
NAKAJIMA: I got them back (laughs) If you are interested in them, you have to make a strong appeal for them.
Q: What are your future prospects as Tag Champion?
NAKAJIMA: Isn't it sparkling the most now? Under AXIZ, the tag belt has been shining the brightest so far. It will continue to be hot and intense, and will accelerate with love.
Q: In Noah presently, every topic is jumbled together?
NAKAJIMA: The tag has an absolute presence, just like us (rough).
SHIOZAKI: No matter where your team comes out, no matter who your team is, do you think you can take the GHC Tag belts from us? The answer is "YES" and "YES". There are only two choices. It is impossible to take it from us.
NAKAJIMA: Well, its a Noah "only" tale (rough). It's exciting as its wrestlers from a different promotion. I don't know what will happen, but I hope you enjoy the exciting Noah ring.


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: Did you hear the cheering from today's customers? The support of the Aizu customers has the power to evolve people. When it came today it was changed, it was even higher (rough).
Q: In last years tournament you defeated Go Shiozaki in a singles match, and for the first time this spring you participated as the GHC Champion, said that "the course is second place in the industry", and today you showed the new belt.
KIYOMIYA: Thank you for explaining that (laughs). Aizu is a place where I came up, so I think that for Noah in the future, there has been a great evolution again today.
Q: How do you want to be when you return next time?
KIYOMIYA: I want to return as the MVP. The MVP is the most shining man in a pro wrestling promotion, I want to return as that. I have been preparing for it since I got this belt. Now matter how intense it is, even if the fight is hard, without ever giving up I want to run to be the "best" with the power of support like today.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments