(NOAH) Post match interviews, Hiroshima Industrial Hall West Exhibition Hall, Monday 11th November 2019
"What is this? Saying "you can win with plenty of room", you must be taking liberties. Well yeah, I'll do it, no matter how many times. If it suits you, its settled this time without a count out? Honestly, I'm angry."
"Sorry, I couldn't settle it. This may sound self important, but I think I can win easily. This is just chatter. How was the method of taking liberties? It's cool again! Victory over you. There is no GHC title in this team (STINGER). That is not a joke. You can say what you want, I think for myself and in my own way, I will show you the STINGER style.
(Yoshinari Ogawa, Kotaro Suzuki & Chris Ridgeway)
Q: You beat the champion?
RIDGEWAY: Isn't this his home town? That doesn't matter. The same goes for the GHC Junior title match. I will become the GHC Junior Champion in one go.
KOTARO: Do you understand? He is saying he won in the home town.
OGAWA: I understand that much (laughs)
Q: What kind of strategy will you use?
RIDGEWAY: Nothing changed today. I have shown that I can win in any way. I proved it in taking the pin today. I don't know what to choose in the end.
Q: In Shinkiba there will be a full scale war between RATELS and STINGER, in a tug of war match, and then an elimination match?
RIDGEWAY: Of course we will win in the tug-of-war match, and at the elimination, STINGER will destroy RATELS. It won't change. Do I want to collide with HAYATA in the tug-of-war? Not particular. Whoever comes, we will beat. YO-HEY, Tadasuke, even Harada.
OGAWA: Before that Kotoge and Kotaro haven't had a win over Tadasuke, both of them have accumulated stress.
KOTARO: No, its not good to win a single before the tag title match...
OGAWA (ignoring Kotaro): I will settle it with Tadasuke at Shinkiba! What a thing to say in the waiting room...
KOTARO (trying to control Ogawa's speech): Because its not good for the championship match, both Kotoge and I drew. That is enough. There is no need to do it.
(Go Shiozaki, Katsuhiko Nakajima & Hitoshi Kumano)
Q: You fought with THE TOUGH who you defeated at Sumo Hall, in a violent collision?
SHIOZAKI: Good, I'm glad
NAKAJIMA: It's trouble being pulled down with one just one loss. Are they always going to be chomping at the anti-establishment bit? On the contrary there are rewards, and as you can see from today, the heat generated at Sumo Hall is increasing more and more. Hey? You think so?
Q: YES...Kumano, a local victory?
KUMANO: It was really encouraging. I've had a lot of power from these two guys recently, and I am not giving up on the belt. At the moment the Noah Juniors are split into RATELS and STINGER, but I am accumulating my strength and waiting for my chance. I will strike when the time is right.
Q: The AXIZ showdown for the 15th anniversary has been arranged?
NAKAJIMA: Do I have to talk about it now? Today is the day that Kumano took the victory. Isn't it better to talk to Kumano today rather than us? Well, we will talk about the singles match at the 15th anniversary again.
Q: Do you have any thoughts?
NAKAJIMA: I'll talk. I want to (laughs) Are you with me?
SHIOZAKI: That's right. By the way, for this sort of thing today, ask Kumano!
KUMANO: I am waiting for my chance...that is all.
KIYOMIYA: Hot, hot Hiroshima. Hiroshima is the hottest.
Q: You said you were able to get rid of negative energy?
KIYOMIYA: That's right. Hiroshima is really my favorite city, but each time I came here I was injured, concussion and so on, and I couldn't win. The first win was today. Today's Hiroshima was the loudest it has been I think. I think it was really exciting, and the fact that I won reversed it all at once.
Q: You first faced Takashi Sugiura as National Champion?
KIYOMIYA: I don't think there is no awareness, but today the challenger was just talking to the team. Sugiura and Taniguchi were intense, and fighting ruggedly, but I am pouring my soul into this belt, which I want to make the most brilliant, and do it without wavering.
Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp






Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately