(NOAH) Post match promos, Edion Arena Osaka 2nd Stadium, November 9th 2019
(Yoshinari Ogawa, Kotaro Suzuki, Atsushi Kotoge & Chris Ridgeway)
Q: Three title matches have been decided at once?
KOTOGE: Really, we were never defeated, just because of the shot Kotaro and Ogawa had at Sumo Hall. We are overwhelmingly superior in terms of winning percentage. It's hard to find other challengers. IPW is important, and I want to stick to both Noah and internal belts. I want to unify, so first of all it starts with the junior tag, and Kotaro is the strongest partner.
Q: You are teaming with Kotoge and not Ogawa?
KOTARO: Ogawa's shoulders are not good at the moment, and he needs to preserve them. But why say it before it is even decided, why say it after deciding it? RATELS are partial to that. It's been decided without waiting for their response.
Q: You have entrusted this to Kotoge & Kotaro this time?
OGAWA: My shoulders are not good.
Q: Kotaro and Kotoge seemed almost to have never tagged alone?
KOTARO: Isn't for the first time? But for about a month it should be fine. But it if is not good, then I will know right away, the same if it is good, I will know right away. But today, I felt like it worked in the ring. It's okay.
Q: Ridgeway, why are you aiming for HAYATA'S championship?
RIDGEWAY: This is STINGER'S mission. It's not just a challenge. I will win, and become GHC Junior Champion. HAYATA is certainly good and fast, but that is true of me too.
Q: What do you mean by "blooming flowers"?
TANIGUCHI: During special training with Riki Choshu, I promised to "let the flowers bloom at Sumo Hall", but I couldn't fulfill that. So next I am going to challenge for Sugiura's belt, and let the flowers bloom.
"I have just one thing to say. Kazuyuki Fujita, Noah is a "mud boat?" Currently in Noah we have a man who is trying to show a new view, there are company dogs, and there is someone who is criticizing the company. But all of that is Noah. Can't lose to a mudboat? Come to Noah...and AXIZ will eliminate you.
KENOH: Kiyoshi Tamura! Do you want to bite or not? Which is it? What is it? Is it good? Don't be narrow minded about my professional wrestling. I am going to give my life to make Pro Wrestling Noah's ring shine like a diamond. You don't like professional wrestling...what? Did you enter LIDET to make extra money? No one wants you! If you have an objection, then leave LIDET. With my life, I am going to make Pro Wrestling Noah shine like a diamond. If you have a problem, I am going to be in the ring, asshole!
INAMURA: YES!!!
Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp






Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately