(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Niigata City Gymnasium (26th November 2019)


AKITOSHI SAITO
"After Korakuen I said that I was going to start the Anti-Wrestlers Alliance, since then I have had the first single match. In terms of results I lost, but there is something I want to tell the fans, and the wrestlers too. I'm not joking, I am serious! Because this is serious, I will do this like a film drama! That doesn't mean that the surroundings will change. I know the intensity. For some reason, I'm not hero, or blessed with sweetness, but for those guys, we will never give up even though we have to crawl up. Win or lose, in due course there is always defeat! I don't want to say "I can't" too much. I have the potential, I just can't get the SPEC. Is there such a circumstance? I don't even have a card. That is why I can spot them, honestly, how about using your inner strength? If you show this, then Noah will rise naturally. It is no good just to lift it from the top, I will raise it from the bottom. I think everyone who works for the company thinks the same, but everyone thinks it is difficult. I want to be able to do it! Even when I think there is no chance! But to do that, means that I will be thwarted at first. But its good. I am serious, because this is serious. I think this is something I am going to definitely change. I lost today, but loss is also good. How many times just like before I will win, the Anti Wrestler Alliance. How about that, because of it! Let me show you it and make Noah interesting! That is my intention! Seriously, I may be insufficient, but I want to earnestly make a change! Thank you. I want to create it will all the fans. I want to create it with everyone. Thank you! I am sorry for losing today!

STINGER 
(Chris Ridgeway & Yoshinari Ogawa)

RIDGEWAY: You have seen it every day, right? I have won with both strikes and the suplex, and the ankle each day too. I'm not worried. I will be the first English GHC Junior Champion.
Q: Ogawa, How is the enhancement of Ridgeway from your perspective?
OGAWA: No, no, no, can't you see it? It's a complete victory. YO-HEY doesn't feature, and HAYATA is no good.
Q: What about the situation of the belts being lost by STINGER?
OGAWA: No, after this they should take it (Suzuki and Kotoge). If that doesn't work, then the two of us will go to it.


STINGER
(Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Kotoge)

Q: In 24 days, the GHC Junior Tag Belt has returned to STINGER?
KOTARO: This guy (the belt) was a bit grumpy and left the house, but he came back soon. My runaway was only away for a short period.
KOTOGE: This is the first time I have caught a belt with Kotaro. From now on as a team and as STINGER, I am think its time for a new history.
KOTARO: Already, anything that is said has been decided anyway, I can open all doors. If you want to do it, then please come forward immediately. Anyone can do it. Come out. I'll do it. Every day and every match.
KOTOGE: Every day?!
KOTARO: It's an example (laugh)
KOTOGE: That is showing motivation!
KOTARO: It can be guys who are smoldering. It can also be RATELS, I want to see this! I am thinking about those guys getting going. We will do this when you come out.


TAKASHI SUGIURA

SUGIURA: After a long title match...why did you interfere? Fucking kid. Can you do it this time? December 3rd at Korakuen. We are going to have a match? You just can't do it. Understand how I feel. Smoldering.
Q: Looking back on the match with Taniguchi?
SUGIURA: I will always say, I will always do it. Like today. Pre-matches. Today. I will always do it. What? The flowers will not bloom otherwise. It will burn in intensity, but not bloom. Always I will do it.
Q: This is only your first defense, but has your love for the belt increased?
SUGIURA: That's right. The way he did it was dirty, but the fact that Kitamiya came out is because he is aiming for this belt. In that sense everyone is aiming for my belt. I don't want to let it go. I am more attached. I never want to let it go.
Q: In a sense, have your hopes come true?
SUGIURA: If you say so, but its bad because everyone will come for it. Just because your young, is that use of force okay? However! Just doing that is not okay. From the outpost.


AXIZ (Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima)

NAKAJIMA: I am happy to be here today.
SHIOZAKI: I am really happy to be able to have my 15th anniversary in Niigata. Listening to the cheers of the people who came today, I want to do my best in my sixteenth year.
Q: What kind of place is Niigata for you?
NAKAJIMA: I have had many matches on this soil. How many times have I come here over the past 15 years? I can't count. After all, Niigata is somewhere I have an emotional attachment to.
SHIOZAKI: All of Japan there is the feeling that we are supported by various people, but Niigata have supported us through bad times and good times, and because of that support we were able to have a 15th anniversary match.
Q: At the next Korakuen, the AXIZ showdown will be a singles match?
SHIOZAKI: Today we tagged, but at Korakuen we will show you a great match that will make the world thunder.
NAKAJIMA: Only one match. Only a match that we can do. There are things that only we can do. We know that. The hope of all the fans and for all the people involved, we will make our match roar, overflowing with the emotion of love. Well, each of us have pride in being here for 15 years. To be honest, I don't know what will happen. What kind of shape of AX
IZ love will show at Korakuen Hall on December 3rd? I don't know that, but at the very least we will meet expectations. Please look forward to it.

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments