(NOAH) Post match promos, Texport Imabari, November 11th 2019

TADASUKE

TADASUKE: I didn't win, I didn't lose...Suzuki sunk because he was confronted with dignity.

ATSUSHI KOTOGE walks in

KOTOGE: Hey champion, all you did was run out of time today. You are a trivial champion. When you face me, I will show you the strength of STINGER.
TADASUKE: I will do it any time!!


SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

Q: The official match for the National has been arranged for Niigata?
TANIGUCHI: The promise of "blooming flowers" came from the special training with Mr. Choshu. I would like for Mr. Choshu to see that I am able to get the belt that he served as special witness for, and see the flower bloom this time.
Q: Are you worried about the wound on your forehead?
TANIGUCHI: It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter of my forehead is struck again.
Q: The expectations around you are growing?
TANIGUCHI: I think that I have to change the most, and I don't think there is a chance to change if I miss this opportunity. I would like to take this opportunity to make things happen, and to make them bloom.


STINGER (Yoshinari Ogawa, Kotaro Suzuki, Atsushi Kotoge & Chris Ridgeway)

Q: The two title matches, one for the IPW Junior, and the other for the GHC Junior Tag have been decided?
KOTOGE: Ask and you will receive. It's simple, its been arranged.
KOTARO: You said it. "Ask and you will receive" (laugh)
KOTOGE: I passed by, I thought it was lucky. I will win it all.
OGAWA: Kotaro is going heavyweight!
KOTARO: No, no...
OGAWA: He's challenging for GHC Heavyweight, one bout with Sugiura. There is a track record.
KOTARO: I'm busy at the moment..
KOTOGE: That's how much flexibility we have now! So many jokes!
Q: You said you wanted the heavyweight tag?
OGAWA: Don't say bad things (laughs) If we get the junior tag, we don't need the heavyweight. It is fun to challenge when you are a junior. It was fun when I tried it. Anyway, starting again. For now, go to Kotaro and Kotoge.
Q: Ridgeway, do you have anything to say to HAYATA?
RIDGEWAY: STINGER will win today, tomorrow and the day after that. Every time it is easy (laughs), in a big match and the same even if its one on one. Tap out with submissions, KO with a blow, and take pinfalls with a suplex; win can be whatever way.


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: Do you know FC Imabari?* Promoted to J3*. I went to see the local intensity with my own eyes. The power of support here in Imabari, isn't it amazing? Pro Wrestling Noah is the hottest promotion now. I think so. I think there are various things happening in Noah's ring. Among them, this belt...who will challenge for the new GHC belt? With so much going on, who will challenge for this belt? I am really looking forward to it when it comes to it, after all, I have been prepared since Sumo Hall. Who will be the "first" challenger for this belt? I'm really looking forward to it.
Q: Did you talk to the owner*, Okada?   
KIYOMIYA: Owner Okada originally asked for Kiyomiya a short while ago. I was greeted warmly with a handshake and a thank you the moment we met.
Q: Noah is also aiming to promote to a new stage?
KIYOMIYA: Yeah, its very much a good sense of "birds of a feather flock together". This will push Noah in a good direction.

*Japanese football team
*Third division of Japan Professional Football League
*The owner of FC Imbari

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments