(NOAH) Post match promos ~ Korakuen Hall (3rd December 2019, "STARTING OVER 2019")

STINGER (KOTARO SUZUKI & ATSUSHI KOTOGE)

Q: In your first match as GHC Junior Champions, you turned the tables on RATELS?
KOTOGE: I think its natural, STINGER has more stability than RATELS. Today, Chris will definitely take the singles belt too. So, thinking about waging war on RATELS, all the GHC Junior belts will come over to us.
KOTARO: After the match*, I said, "I am opening the doors, I will do it with anyone", but why is no one challenging? Is this okay? What day is it today? What day is it?
KOTOGE: I'm not saying. (Laughs) It's the different with Kotoge. It won't go down well (rough)
KOTARO: Aren't you brave enough?
KOTOGE:.... (Leaves)

*In Niigata where they won the titles,

AKITOSHI SAITO & MASAO INOUE

SAITO: Just a moment. Today, opponents, the champion, Kumano! Is it okay just to leave it as it is? I don't know what to think about this, maybe there is a risk, but is it okay to leave it as it is? Hey, Masao?
INOUE mutters silently
SAITO: Is it okay? What should I do? I want to say it. Taniguchi. There is a risk to the Anti-wrestlers. But isn't it worth it because of the risk? The other superstars can say "this is what I do", and you can say that the results come out, but in these times its not so easy. Is that really the case for everyone in the company? So, little by little, step by step, I will bear fruits with bitterness, hey Masao?
INOUE: Of course
SAITO: Anti-wrestlers, there is still more to come!
Q: Do you want to recruit Kumano?
SAITO: Solicitation...I don't know what he is thinking, and I don't know if it has resounded. No one wants to do anything risky. I created the Anti-Wrestlers alliance from nothing, because if I didn't, it would be a pixelated Anti-Wrestlers Association in an instant I think. I won't lose this. Well, there is no such thing. There are a log people in the world who are suffering, and that is our dilemma. That is why we want to build it with all the fans! That is why everyone can help! That is it! Thank you.

YOSHINARI OGAWA

OGAWA: That is just how it is. Next is me. That is all.
Q: If it happens, this will be your first GHC Junior challenge?
OGAWA: It doesn't matter if it is the first time or now. Although it would have been bad in front of Kotoge, but I did have a chance to challenge for it about 5 - 6 years ago, but I found myself in a difficult position with the young guys standing up, and so nothing changed. I think I have changed, and many months have passed since Kotaro came back. I think I am stirring, and many months later, all sorts of things have happened and changed. So, I am going to go to the single in earnest.
Q: If you challenge, do you want to do it in one go?
OGAWA: Again, the guy who challenges, will definitely try to get it. Is it funny? That's all.

THE SUGIURA ARMY (TAKASHI SUGIURA, KAZUYAKI FUJITA & HIDEKI SUZUKI)

SUGIURA: Lets talk
*Sugiura stops them from sitting down*
SUZUKI: Fujita, Fujita...there has been a call
FUJITA: Why am I in the middle? The teacher, champion, I see.
*FUJITA, who was standing in the middle, turns aside briefly.
SUGIURA: No loss
SUZUKI: There was no momentum
SUGIURA: Not as much as I thought
SUZUKI: I thought they might be stronger
SUGIURA: I thought two of them might have been overwhelmed?
Q: Fujita, how was it doing pro wrestling?
FUJITA: It's already done (rough)
SUZUKI: It's been done since coming to Noah. Wrestling like a pro.
SUGIURA: It's the best
SUZUKI: Wasn't it just for today? I have been doing this for a long time, so even today when we were all together, I was overwhelmed.
SUGIURA: What? Serious wrestling is like this

NOSAWA enters the conversation

NOSAWA: I am looking forward to the 27th*.
SUGIURA: Don't be in too much of a rush. Is there an enemy here?
SUZUKI: I will conjecture. I will say it clearly. To make a guess. If you don't know how to do it, from now on, you are in trouble.
NOSAWA: I am REALLY looking forward to the 27th. 
SUZUKI: Sakuraba is entering. Myself and everyone else, the people I am looking at, I will be with a partner of greater skill.
SUZUKI (?): Strong people are similar
NOSAWA: Maybe its okay. I saw today, fading for the title match.
SUZUKI: Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Q: It seems that it is going to be a produce where only the strong may gather?
SUGIURA: Yes, unless you are a strong man or a dog lover, don't gather.
SUZUKI: That is how it was in the ring, there is a movement, and its not just the produce.

FUJITA and SUZUKI leave

Q: Is there no response to Kitamiya?
SUGIURA: Today's impression? Wasn't he overwhelmed? It feels like the three of them were, not just Kitamiya. They can't get to the top. They were overwhelmed.
Q: Kitamiya should stir?
SUGIURA: No, he doesn't have to rouse himself, we are incomparable. If you regret that, then bring it on!

*Sugiura Army produce


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: It was a fierce match, how do you look back on it?
SHIOZAKI: He is the best opponent for the 15th anniversary celebration match. Thank you for taking it all. Thank you.
Q: Did you realize the strength of your partner again?
SHIOZAKI: I knew his strength. I knew it. But, this is the match that only we can do, it had to be between me and Katsu-san.
Q: I believe that the "GHC Challenge" was mentioned after the battle?
SHIOZAKI: I didn't mean the match with Katsu-san to be the occasion, if I won, I didn't plan to challenge, but how many times has Katsu-san challenged? Twice. It was no good. I want to wrap the GHC with a new shine around my waist again. 
Q: Kiyomiya has specified 4th January at Korakuen Hall?
SHIOZAKI: I think that's okay. The pride of being a champion, well I think I am proud to be a champion. The 4th January GHC match...we will have the best battle in Japan and in the world.
Q: What are your thoughts on today's finish?
SHIOZAKI: I had this thought, Nakajima was still standing, and the only way I was going to break through that fear was to use the moonsault press. That is how strong he is. Truly, in doing this when I returned to Noah, here is where I formed AXIZ with Katsu-san. Now AXIZ, Katsuhiko Nakajima and Go Shiozaki, it is important that we raise Noah.

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

Q: Are you exhausted from the fight?
NAKAJIMA: Truly today...I am exhausted. Was it because here it was Go Shiozaki? I think so.
Q: Do you have a strong sense of regret on losing? Or is there a strong sense of fulfilment?
NAKAJIMA: Both are strong! How is that? Have you been watching AXIZ for a long time, where you are the venue today, and did you feel a little bit of AXIZ?
Q: YES!
NAKAJIMA: Well...the answer is enough...AXIZ and Katsuhiko Nakajima from now on!

Link to original article in Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments