(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS ~ Global Junior League 2020, Final Night. Korakuen Hall, January 30th

STINGER (Atsushi Kotoge & Kotaro Suzuki) & RATELS (YO-HEY & HAYATA)


YO-HEY (dancing around using Kotoge's "Revolutionary Fist" pose): It might have been a three vs three tag...*coughs*..but know what I want to say...(more dancing around using Kotoge's old pose as HAYATA looks amused, and then embarrassed)...the others are the tag champions, and if we win over them, we can challenge...

YO-HEY sees STINGER coming, and strikes the "Revolutionary pose". Kotoge bats at his arm.

KOTOGE: You have no right to say that! You only one once!
YO-HEY: It was a solid one, two, three! We got the victory over the champions. Fair and square! Wife assisted, and I got the victory!
KOTOGE: Shut up! Enough! Enough! Enough!
KOTARO: I regret saying that I will take anyone's challenge, because I can't accept that kind of win!
KOTOGE: What a day!

KOTARO and KOTOGE leave.

YO-HEY: Yeah, yeah, from now in the future, if we can catch it then they have to accept the challenge. Once more, I want to see the top of the Noah Junior tag with wife, and I think it will attract fans. We want to do it quickly, and at the same time, raise RATELS..that's all.
YO-HEY turns to Wife (HAYATA)
YO-HEY: It's been a while, I have forgotten what to do
HAYATA: Same! (Walks off)
YO-HEY: I remember (laughs, and follows HAYATA)

50 FUNKY POWERS (MOHAMMED YONE & QUIET STORM)


Q: It is the end of your partnership?
STORM: It is our final match, so I have to win using the last 50cm lariat. I have called Yone, "partner", for about four years, and I think it is good that we finished the match in the usual fashion.
Q: Is there a feeling of loneliness?
STORM: Well, not since the company made it known, its not just today. Everywhere, even on SNS, the encouragement has been awesome.
Q: What do you think?
YONE: For one thing, I am not lonely. In the world of pro-wrestling, if you really want to be able to get back together, and the customer also thinks that, then you can once again see them trying for the belt. I don't want to say today that it is "goodbye for now", I fought today biting my lip.
Q: You will be a freelancer from February?
STORM: I am sad, but as really sad and painful as this is, I am happy at the same time! Sad and salty. On the contrary, there are things that I want to and things that could not be done, so now it is an opportunity to make my own path. I love puro, so I want to spread it. Yesterday, I went to two entertainment offices. If one or two people come to see wrestling, then I am glad.
Q: Do you think you will return someday to Noah?
STORM: Well, I can't say that I will "never" return, in English the phrase is "Never say Never", but for now I am not going to. I want to go everywhere, I want to wrestle everywhere. I want to spread my name, and make it bigger.
Q: Do you have a message to the fans who supported you, and the partner you fought beside?
STORM: When I entered Noah, my name had been known all over the prefecture. Everyone came to know the name of Quiet Storm. My first thanks is to the company, and to President Taue when I joined the company. Uchida and Fuwa for supporting me when I was injured, I have been grateful for supporting me these past six years, and I have been sincerely happy. And also, somewhere again, if you like, please come to cheer me. Thank you.

THE ANTI WRESTLERS ALLIANCE (AKITOSHI SAITO & MASAO INOUE)

SAITO: It was amazing to be able to fight in the last Korakuen, it was emotional with Quiet Storm. After all, I was a freelancer once and I can understand his feelings, and I crashed into them today. He appealed to the fans, and I am glad he was able to do that. It's a fork in the road, and I hope to work with him again very soon.
INOUE: Like Saito was saying, I too had the same experience in Noah several years ago, and I understand that his feelings are unintentional, and I felt it in the lariat. It was intense, but I will pay him back the next time we meet. I am looking forward to next time.


YOSHINARI OGAWA
"I was caught completely off guard. Does he teach wrestling in various places? So, I wondered if I could make a better impression of offense and defense, and I tried various invites, but I was not at the level I expected. On the other hand, I was defeated, and that was the cause of the loss. He isn't a wrestler that I have much of an impression of, so all I can say is that I lost because I was careless.
Q: What about losing as a champion?
OGAWA: I didn't lose in the title match. That's how I have matches, with perfect care. That is all.

KONGOH (Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya, Yoshiki Inamura, Haoh and Nioh)

KENOH: The company, no, the parent company, no, the former parent company, the sponsor...LIDET entertainment...thank you. Thank you for your continued support, thank you. Okay! Hey! I said exactly the same time in the ring. How many times has the parent company changed in the last few years? I'm sick of it. From now on, I am just going to focus on the ring, and I am going to make it shine like a diamond...and I remember the application for the promised place. Definitely be going there by the end of the year. Hey! YOU guys are heading to that promised place, because we, Kongoh, will take you there! From now on, follow Kongoh!
KITAMIYA: Let's go!
INAMURA: YES!


TAKASHI SUGIURA

Q: Where you surprised to see Kiyomiya come out?
SUGIURA: No. I have been waiting. I have been waiting. Kiyomiya is the only one right? He hasn't done anything since the belt was captured by Shiozaki, right?
Q: You said that you had seen the whole view of Noah, good scenery, bad scenery and scenery that he did not want to see.
SUGIURA: Isn't that what I said? I've seen everything. It cannot be changed so easily into a new scenery. It won't change.
Q: This will be the first event in Nagoya in the 20th anniversary year?
SUGIURA: This is the first one in my hometown, right? It is worthy of Kiyomiya and myself isn't it?
Q: "Absorption" into a new scenery, have you ever used that expression?
SUGIURA: I've been here 20 years, and I won't make it easy. I'm stubborn, huh? All the beautiful scenery, I've seen it all! I've seen the best of Noah. Hey! This scenery won't yield easily.
Q: If you want to create it, would you do it with power?
SUGIURA: Oh, do it if you can! No, I haven't changed anything, not the scenery or the era! I have been smouldering. Like I said earlier, there is no point, I am going to be 50 this year, but I am never going to give up.
Q: He said that a "Golden Age" was ahead.
SUGIURA: I won't forgive that. The old man is being bring driven away by age, but I am tough, I will survive.
Q: Do you feel a sense of danger in many ways?
SUGIURA: I am the sense of danger! I want to think that "I am glad I did puroresu". Even if I don't have anything, I want it to end with me being glad that I never gave up.

GO SHIOZAKI
"End the lore of The Beast Kazuyuki Fujita's fighting spirit!"
(Shiozaki hits the belt)
"I have pride in this GHC, and will be sure to beat him."

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
NAKAJIMA: Wait a moment? Hey, hey, hey! What do you mean? Please explain this? What is this duty? Whatever. What did he say? What did Suzuki say?
Q: Singles match
NAKAJIMA: Why?! Wait a minute, this is forced and very sudden! But well, yeah...try getting help on Twitter or something. Would you like to see a singles between me and Suzuki? Hey! You can do it if if you say it constantly. I think it depends on the company though.

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"With that demonic strength of Sugiura that everyone knows, I want to absorb him into the new landscape, and the red belt that the demonic Sugiura has. I think the potential is huge, and I want to expand that possibility with the new landscape. I have been unsatisfied with the circumstances. I want to absorb the demon Takashi Sugiura, and show you a new landscape ...a vast new landscape.       


DAISUKE HARADA
Q: You got the win?
HARADA: Well, as I said in the ring, this was the hardest and league match, and I came out twice this evening.
Q: The block was a 4 way system?
HARADA: The block was the same. Ohara in the semi finals, and Togo in the finals were both tough. It wasn't an easy win, everyone came up in the block.
Q: What is your impression of Togo?
HARADA: Hearing the name Dick Togo is a big thing for me. I am Osaka Pro born and raised, so the name Dick Togo carries a terrible threat. The name is heavy. Winning against him in the finals has led to great confidence.
Q: How did you win?
HARADA: It is the pride that runs through the Noah juniors. I think that is the main reason. I think his career and skills are better, but I don't want to lose that pride of the Noah juniors.
Q: After the match you spoke on the microphone, but you did not challenge for the GHC Junior Heavyweight?
HARADA: Rather than do it purposely becauseI have won, I wonder if I can see the route there naturally. I was surprised that the champion tapped out, and next I want to take the three from him with the Katayama German.
Q: What about facing Ogawa for the title?
HARADA: To be honest, I want to do it when I am champion, but I can't say when that will be (rough). After all, now I am going out on tour and seeking out Ogawa. I want to rise above him and defeat him, who will if it isn't me (rough)? I have to do it because I won. I want to defeat Yoshinari Ogawa.

DICK TOGO
Lying on the floor
"Shit! As you can see, I couldn't win. My goal was just to win the championship. Second place has no value. Well, that's it for now. I will come back when everyone forgets about this."

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments