(NOAH) Post match interviews ~ Sugiura vs Nakajima, GHC National Championship (9th May 2020, Noah TV Arena)


THE SUGIURA ARMY 
(Kazushi Sakuraba, Rene Dupree & NOSAWA Rongai)

NOSAWA: The last time Kongoh and The Sugiura Army clashed, Kenoh said "The Sugiura Army is a group of random people". However, even if we are just jumbled, I think we are more capable of teamwork than Kongoh. The Sugiura Army is better, even if I don't know Sakuraba's address. But, what if we were to go to the ring with Kongoh's belief? That's why The Sugiura Army is the better one. Look at The Boss (Sugiura). Look at the Tokyo Sports Article (Sugiura was wearing full protective gear like the photographers at ringside), that is our belief. So, as that is where The Sugiura Army gathered, I had some thoughts. I want to sort out The Sugiura Army, and do some temporary layoffs.
SAKURABA: Eh? (sweats)
NOSAWA: Lets temporarily rearrange The Sugiura Army, so it doesn't seem like such a jumbled group...
SAKURABA: I'll tell you my address! So if you want to contact me that's fine! I'm used to it!
NOSAWA: For the time being, the temporary dismissed members are Hideki Suzuki, KAZMA SAKAMOTO, Hideki "Shrek" Sekine, and Dick Togo...
SAKURABA: Dick and I are from Akita...!
NOSAWA: The remaining members aee Takashi Sugiura, Hajime Ohara, NOSAWA Rongai, the GHC Heavyweight Tag Champions Rene Dupree and El Hijo De Dr Wagner Jnr, Seiki Yoshioka, and....Sakuraba, you still in?
SAKURABA: Yes, yes! (Bows)
NOSAWA: And Kazuyuki Fujita. I want to lay off Kazuyuki Fujita, but I can't get hold of him. There is also one more person, Kendo Kashin.
Q: Kashin will be the new member?
NOSAWA: Eh? I didn't mention him, well, let me say it again; Takashi Sugiura, Kazushi Sakuraba, Hajime Ohara, Seiki Yoshioka, NOSAWA Rongai, Rene Dupree, El Hijo De Dr Wagner Jnr and Kendo Kashin. What's wrong? The new Sugiura Army is not a jumble, it's carefully selected members. But lets do it once more, the elimination with Kongoh. I want to a singles with Kenoh again. Kenoh and Sakuraba is something that I want to see. Those six people are okay. (To Dupre) Your not fired.
DUPREE: Thank you.
NOSAWA: Your the tag champion (shaking hands) for a long time. After this, the Boss has the National, so its better to bother him about this another day, right? If he gets upset, its my fault. Will adversity make us stronger during this time? I went to the dojo to practice for the first time in 10 years, and had a conflict with The Boss, and he got angry. The Sugiura Army has more beliefs than Kongoh. Sakuraba did the long awaited plancha today. Anyway, you had better listen to what I said, rather than ask for a name that I didn't say.
SAKURABA: The last time I did the plancha, I was told it wouldn't work in the elimination...
NOSAWA: No, it would mean you would lose (over the top rope), rule (laughs)
SAKURABA: But now, what you said about being a member...
NOSAWA: Well then, Sakuraba also...
SAKURABA: No, no! It's okay! Nothing for now (laughs)
NOSAWA: I didn't say that! What was I talking about?
Q: Kashin
NOSAWA: Yeah, I hope he's doing well. Please give him my best regards.


STINGER
(Yoshinari Ogawa, Kotaro Suzuki & HAYATA) 

Q: This is...
OGAWA (showing HAYATA) It's like this!
Q: You discussed this?
OGAWA: That's what it is!
HAYATA:...Same!


YO-HEY, TADASUKE & DAISUKE HARADA

HARADA: HAYATA, are you joking?! What do you mean by betraying us? Don't be stupid! From now on I'm going to beat you guys as hard as I can. Damnit HAYATA! I want to do it with Tadasuke next time, but YO-HEY will do it, so I will leave it to them. But, when we do meet next time, there will be no forgiveness! HAYATA! (Harada takes off his RATELS T-shirt), RATELS is...damnit! For now, remember that! (rest does not translate, but he says something like he's not going to wear it again until all this is over)
YO-HEY: Right now, honestly...it's going to be hard to sort out what has happened and what is going on, but one thing I can say is, my Wife? No, it was HAYATA who betrayed. But, I have friends. The married couple...divorce. I can understand that only under the circumstances. I don't know if I should be angry or sad honestly, I don't understand, but I still have friends...such wonderful friends! RATELS may be over, but we are friends who have a tight bond. It's just a matter of organizing your thoughts, and making it a beating, right? Beating those guys and HAYATA, it's just a story, yeah (rough). YO-HEY-chan of the tone of Peron Peron is the one who isn't happy. Maybe HAYATA knows that best, but I will give you a taste! I'm going to crush you.
TADASUKE: Hey! Next...we are going to smash you, and take the belts!


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

Q: Looking back on Sugiura?
NAKAJIMA: I don't want to look back. Why do we have to always...I mean, every time he always appears as a big wall in front of me, thank you.
Q: Did you feel the height and thickness of that wall, more than ever?
NAKAJIMA: Yes. Each time I think I am going to die in ways you can't imagine. I thought I was dead, I thought I was dying again this time.
Q: You have picked up a belt that seems to have many changes, but how will you act as champion?
NAKAJIMA: Since I got it, it is part of me, and we will change together. Rather, aren't you looking forward to changing with me (the belt)? I can't imagine it! What is it going to look like? That is why this is going to be fun.
Q: For AXIZ, Shiozaki is the GHC Heavyweight and you are the GHC National...both singles champions.
NAKAJIMA: I told the HOMIES from the ring, "I got it!" but the most important thing is (turns towards the TV camera), Go! I got it!
Q: From now in with Shiozaki, AXIZ will partner and stir things up, but will there be an element where both the GHC National and the GHC Heavyweight champion will compete for presence respectively?
NAKAJIMA: Ok, well any view is fine. It's going to be fun. Imagine the possibilities. We are all in this together, the Noah wrestlers, the staff and the HOMIES. In such a world right now, Noah is being delivered as empty arena, but you can still watch it. This is something that hasn't happened before (rough), but we are pro wrestlers who will continue to do this, even without a miracle...don't say it isn't like that! (Laughs). Well, Noah has TV matches! You can watch who you want to see, and won't regret it. That is why we give life to this ring. Today is a new start. The GHC National is in my hands, isn't that the most important thing today?
Q: Can you imagine what this belt is going to be like?
NAKAJIMA: I haven't arrived there yet, it's still being created, and I am going to create it, right? Who? Me!

Link to original article from Noah.co.jp 
Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments