(NOAH\DDT) President Takagi accepts provocation by rebel unit "Kongoh"

30th May 2020
Yahoo.co.jp\Eastern Sports Web

At the DDT TV Show broadcast on the 30th May, the dissident group "Kongoh" led by Noah's tyrant, Kenoh (35), attacked the DDT mat and rebelled against Sanshiro Takagi (50) the president. 

The upheaval happened before the main when all the members of Kongoh such as Masa Kitamiya (31), Yoshiki Inamura (27), Nio (38), Hao (34) and Manabu Soya (35), arrived dressed for a fight if they needed to immediately. All the members of Kongoh took over the ring in the form of demons. 

Kenoh said to all the people watching the event, "You guys fucking watching WRESTLE UNIVERSE, you fuckers know who I am without me telling you, right? I am Kenoh from Pro Wrestling Noah, who hates the President of DDT, Sanshiro Takagi, very much!" In addition, the flag bearer of the dissident group said about the president, "I hate it, but Takagi is also the president of Pro Wrestling Noah. Did Takagi do anything to reform Noah? He only thinks about DDT, right? He only thinks about this filthy DDT canvas! No matter how you take over Noah, you just want to rank Noah lower than DDT, right? Disapear from Noah's ring, and from Noah's company! Listen up filthy DDT fans, and listen carefully! I will protect Noah from Sanshiro Takagi!" He declared a war. 

As Takagi appeared angrily from the ramp, Kongoh left the ring. Using his "Fire Pose" in the corner of the ring as usual, he said "Hey! Kenoh, Kongoh...this is a DDT ring! I am sorry that you are running your mouth with so much complaints, lets have a match!" 
However, Kongoh tried to leave, ignoring the president. 
Furious Takagi shouted, "Wait! This is an order from the company president! I am ordering you as the President of Noah Global Entertainment, Kenoh, to fight me! Fight in this DDT ring!"
Although he took it pretty cooly, Kenoh got back in the ring with a look of "fooled you", which is not too mature for a leader of a group.  When Kenoh muttered, "I'll do it!", Takagi responded with the "Fire" pose as he pushed his arms up and pledged punishment on the rebels. 

As a result an urgent battle at a TV event "WRESTLE PETER PAN" (to be broadcast over the 6th and 7th June) will be a tag battle of Takagi, Kazusada Higuchi (31), and Tomomitsu Matsunaga (39) against Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya and Hao. Kongoh, who have been firmly anti-establishment in Noah, will sharpen their blades on a new target. 

Takagi said, "Are you going to "fire me" as Noah's president? I'll say the same about him. If I wanted to reform Noah, then I would fire him. That leader of a group of delinquents said, "I'll do it". Bullshit. This was the order of the company president, besides, this is a DDT ring and I am the president of DDT, so I will do it!"

Picture credit: Yahoo.co.jp\Eastern Sports

Please note I have omitted the section about the DDT results, as this is not relevant to Noah. 

Comments