(NOAH) "From Junon Boy to Kiyoshi Hikawa", Handsome wrestlers who captivate women

6th June 2020
jprime.jp

"The Supernova" who will bear the future of pro wrestling. 

Kaito Kiyomiya
Born: Saitama, Japan, 1996. 180cm, 98kg
Speciality: Tiger Suplex, Drop kick etc
Favorite Food: Tomato
Favorite Type of Woman: Yūko Takeuchi, older women

At the young age of 23, he was crowned Noah's GHC Heavyweight champion, an outstanding talent, Noah fans have pinned their hopes for the future on him. 

"Since I was in elementary school, I wanted to be a pro wrestler. So when I was in High School I would go there listening to wrestling admission songs, and watching YouTube videos on diet and how to train my body. I am still young. There is a lot of energy in a match, so if you watch mine I think you will become energized. Flying or bouncing, I want you to see how much the energetic limiter is off".

Notes
"Junon Boy": A pretty boy  
Kiyoshi Hikawa: Japanese singer, who Kiyomiya says he often gets told he looks like. 
Limiter: A limiter is a type of compressor designed for a specific purpose — to limit the level of a signal to a certain threshold.

Picture credit: jprime.jp 

Note: I haven't translated the main article as aside from the pictures and profile of Kiyomiya, there isn't any mention of Noah or Kiyomiya. 

Comments