(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ NOAH “GO FORWARD” DAY 2 (21st June 2020)

KOTARO SUZUKI

Q: The fight with Kaz Hayashi has finished? 
KOTARO: He's still strong. We don't have the old speed that we used to, but we made up for that part with experience. Anyway, he is strong and WRESTLE-1 ending made Kaz Hayashi one more rank stronger, right? I was a little higher than that. The first round we had, I think was in All Japan? The second in WRESTLE-1, and third is now. I have 2 wins and 1 loss. 
Q: YO-HEY appeared after the match and said that this was "the final battle"
KOTARO: "Final battle?" I have to say that he has lost two times to me in league finals, and now tries for the belt, and so as I said is he prepared? If he loses again then "YO-HEY Alert" as it really "Won't happen". 
Q: With a loss, what will be "The end?"
KOTARO: Do I have to make that decision? Would you do this if I told you? Sensible people don't do that, right? 
Q: As STINGER, you have acquired all the belts, right? 
KOTARO: Yes, but it's no good because there are no alerts on STINGER, and the surroundings are quiet. There are many juniors, but why don't they come out? You don't know why? They can't beat me.

KAZ HAYASHI 

(Crouching) "I'm dead...being able to go so far with the strongest junior warrior, Kotaro Suzuki, gives me a lot of confidence. Somehow, I'm "being a wrestler", and it's only a matter of time before I get back to normal, and as Kaz Hayashi I will go even higher. If I give up, it stops here. I will never stop my life as a wrestler, and I will do it as a member of The Sugiura Army Junior. I really want to thank you Kotaro, I have become confident".

YO-HEY

YO-HEY: Everything I said in the ring was all said to Kotaro Suzuki. He said something like, "If you are ready, then come and challenge me", well if I wasn't then I wouldn't try for the belt. I have thoughts on HAYATA, which are secret, and I will leave them behind and entrust it to Daisuke Harada and Tadasuke (who are making the junior tag challenge). I took my big ambitions and made Kotaro Suzuki crazy. Also what is important is the conflict between the former RATELS and STINGER, and to be honest I think everyone thinks so, and maybe we think so the most? So yeah, we will make this a good opportunity. Of course, I will get the belt, and I think that Harada and Tadasuke will also get the belt and that will completely settle it, and so that we can finish it, I wonder if I should "believe" in the belt. 
Q: Do you have a long cherished desire to be crowned GHC Junior Champion? 
YO-HEY: It's something that I have talked about in the past, and crucially important. I've been disturbed at important times by Kotaro Suzuki, by my lack of ability. It's not that I am not up to it, it's not like that, but in terms of ability because he has risen, he has taken the important parts. This time I will challenge the title with "various preparedness" and with a different preparation than before, when you watch the title match you will understand that "preparation", because I won't be able to prove it in the ring without a title match. I think I should do my own homework....yeah, I have talked too seriously, and my armpit hair is about tear. It's uncomfortable. Do you think I have been strange? "YO-HEY has not been "don't sweat it" at all recently". I also wan't to be not to sweat, but now I have the feeling to explode in the title match, so I can show YO-HEY evolving. I will shave my armpits ad do my best!


M ALLIANCE
(Naomichi Marufuji, Keiji Mutoh, Masaaki Mochizuki & Yuko Miyamoto)

MARUFUJI (indicating to Miyamoto): M'S X!
MUTOH: "The M Alliance?" It's the first day and I've got in the way. 
MOCHIZUKI: No, like last time, Mutoh got the first win.
MUTOH: I'm desperate because I will be in trouble if "M Alliance" doesn't go well (laughs) 
MARUFUJI: M by the window*...someone who seems to have been put in a corner by the promotion...
MOCHIZUKI: I was talking in waiting room earlier, and I may not hear anything more from the promotion about the title front...I wonder if there is another M at the "window" who is also included...
MUTOH: Me?
MOCHIZUKI: No, no! Mutoh is already special...please, I was saying that in the waiting room. 
Q: Was Miyamoto scouted, or did you ask him directly? 
MARUFUJI: He was scouted. I always thought that Miyamoto's Moonsault is world standard, its beautiful. I have always told Amon Miyamoto* that myself.
MIYAMOTO: This is Amon Miyamoto, thanking you very much (laughs)
MUTOH: However, you haven't given me any royalties for the moonsault. Well, I will give you a discount as you are an M

EVERYONE LAUGHS

Q: Mutoh, what is your impression of Miyamoto? 
MUTOH: Honestly today I am desperate, I want everyone to help me. It wasn't a situation where I could see how it was going to work. Well, we all just started, and now we must improve the quality of how we work together, but I am going to aim for a belt right now!
MARUFUJI (pointing to Mochizuki): I also want to aim, but Mochizuki is "at the window"
MOCHIZUKI: Eh? You just summarised what everyone was saying in the waiting room...(laughs) of course from now on, flat out. 
MARUFUJI: It's meaningless just to form a unit, it's the same with a tag and the same with singles, so I think it makes sense to have an aim. Today the 4th member of the M Alliance "Alliance Member" (Miyamoto) has appeared...
MUTOH: Like the airline*? (laughs)
MARUFUJI: Yes, all the Alliance Members will accumulate milage when they see our matches, I want customers to come and see it like that. 
MOCHIZUKI: I like it
MUTOH: If we can attract customers, then people with an "M" should be free to enter
MARUFUJI: I don't think Noah will...
MUTOH: Uh huh, really (laughs)
MARUFUJI: But, if you buy goods from Mutoh's official site and your name starts with an M, you will get a discount...
MUTOH: Don't say anything more (laughs)
MARUFUJI: Fans who support us don't have to start with M...
MUTOH: You say that, but all the initials apart from M have turned into the enemy (laughs)
MOCHIZUKI: We have a Ma (Marufuji), Mi (Miyamoto), Mu (Mutoh) and Mo (Mochizuki), I have thought about wrestler names, but there aren't many wrestlers with an "ME". 
MARUFUJI: Mayweather!
MIYAMOTO: That would be amazing...
MOCHIZUKI: I wonder if he would come if Mutoh called him, with connections all around the world, Messi...
MUTOH: I can't do that (whispers) I hope CyberAgent puts up the money...

EVERYONE LAUGHS

Q: Jurina Matsui was on commentary today..
MUTOH: Oh yeah! Let's scout her!
MARUFUJI: Jurina-chan! But what should happen if she says that she doesn't want to? 
MOCHIZUKI: Didn't she say that she recommended Kiyomiya? 
MARUFUJI: It's a story about society (very rough, does not translate), let's decide here!
MIYAMOTO: Diva
MARUFUJI: The M Alliance diva!

*Basically means a useless employee who sits by the window watching the world go by to wait out their time until retirement begins. 
*Amon Miyamoto: Director, composer who has covered everything from Noh theatre to movies....who does look like Miyamoto
*Star Alliance


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Kendo Kashin, NOSAWA Rongai, Takashi Sugiura & Kazushi Sakuraba)

KASHIN (standing up and pointing to Sugiura and speaking as if he were lecturing): Too much rest, too much rest
SUGIURA: No, no...
KASHIN (pointing at Sakuraba): Bastard Marufuji attacked Sakuraba's swollen ears! My ears aren't swollen! (Points again to Sugiura) Too much rest! Resting outside the venue!
SUGIURA: Eh? Me? (laughs) Did I take too much time off? 
NOSAWA: No more like this everyone (while at the mercy of Kashin) We will have "growth" surely...
SAKURABA: "Growth?"...everyone is 50 years old an average (laughs)
SUGIURA: I don't think it was too bad 
KASHIN: As the "LIDET Army"
ALL: THE SUGIURA ARMY!
SUGIURA: The LIDET Army? (Laughs) I didn't know that I was in The Sugiura Army
KASHIN (taking no notice): Not bad, not bad. Good start to the LIDET army! Good luck! Good luck!

KASHIN leaves alone, yelling

NOSAWA: "LIDET Executive", the path to being one is now a lot closer...I'm sorry Boss.
SUGIURA: No, no. Kashin did the match properly. Was it bad? 
NOSAWA: I thought he would be worse, but I mean he is really "out of control". Even though we have The Sugiura Army, I suppose the LIDET Army would not be a secondary disaster, it's a strong team. 
SUGIURA: Well, there is that.
NOSAWA: The Sugiura Army has also rearmed, and Sakuraba is more a wrestler than a martial artist.
SUGIURA: When I look at Fujita and Kashin, I think that Sakuraba seems to be the one doing it the most seriously...do you all sense the same? (Laughs) Compared to those two, Sakuraba is the most serious about trying to adapt to Noah's wrestling...
SAKURABA: I'm doing it seriously (laughs) 
NOSAWA: At first I thought Sakuraba was a troublesome person, but I am sorry, he is a very good person. I came to Noah because I thought that Takashi Sugiura would be the most troublesome, but he is the most decent (laughs). 
SUGIURA: So, immunity has risen because of the "hassles"
NOSAWA: Your heart is getting stronger, right? I am no longer a match, Sugiura, thank you for the Devil Mask (rough, does not translate well)
SUGIURA: No, I'm..does Kashin have antibodies? Snuggle up to Sakuraba about it. I'm counting on you.
NOSAWA: I'm really glad I didn't lay you off!
SAKURABA: Thank you for noticing it! (laughs)
SUGIURA: Don't bark excessively (like Kashin)
SAKURABA: I was barking today...


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

Q: What are your thoughts looking back on the match with Manabu Soya? 
NAKAJIMA: That's an intense guy! Looking back at the match, I think it was hot. "That guy is fired up", when we collided in the match, I was burned. 
Q: Did you have the experience of excitement that you wanted? 
NAKAJIMA: Yeah. How was it for the HOMIES, who experienced it through the screen? Was it exciting? It was? That's great!
Q: But it also seems that you are not satisfied with just this stimulus...
NAKAJIMA: What? Should I finish it because I am satisfied? Don't ask me weird things (laughs). 
Q: So what kind of stimulation do you want next? 
NAKAJIMA: On the contrary, I would like you to tell me. At the moment I made a tournament and had a title match, and I think that worked well. I think that this kind of motivation is there, and I think it would be good if the GHC National brings it out. I have only created one tournament so far, and so I think that maybe it will be okay for me to do another one some day, and again I think it is okay for wrestlers who will be aiming for this belt in a different way. There are many different possibilities, right? When I come up with something, I will let you know. 
Q: It's not just the grades, but are you particular about the rules too? 
NAKAJIMA: It's interesting because you can change the rules, there are lots of rules that I haven't done yet!
Q: It has been announced that live shows will resume from July 18th, and the day is coming when you can show the belt 
NAKAJIMA: I'm looking forward to it. Not only showing the belt, but looking forward to the HOMIES and we are all looking forward to it as wrestlers. Finally, we will be able to feel the same thing all together, not just across the screen. It's been a few months when I haven't been able to do it, and I think both the HOMIES and ourselves will explode that day, I'm looking forward to it. 
Q: The belt has a short history which you compared to a baby, do you want to grow it with the fans? 
NAKAJIMA: Yeah, I'm raising them both together. Last but not least, I will take anyone's challenge. If you want this "red excitement", come out. I'm waiting.  
Q: Do you feel that there is a difference between taking it empty arena and defending it the same way? 
NAKAJIMA: The situation will be different, but as the HOMIES were watching from the other side of the screen, the feelings were the same. 

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp

Comments