(NOAH) Post Match Promos: "Diamond2" (the second Kongoh produce), July 24th 2020

MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI

"He's a modern young monster, a guy with a really good heart and a huge body. But, I don't hate Inamura, I hate Kongoh. Why should I have come out at the Kongoh produce for those assholes? Are they going to destroy me? Don't mess around with me! I am not destroyed, am I? There is "that" which I released last year! Today he was too big, so I had to skip it. I don't even have to get the pin!? I have to make a name! Masaaki Mochizuki will aim for "that" again!"


SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

Q: You defeated Soya head on, but how was the match? 
TANIGUCHI: I felt his power, but I didn't just turn up yesterday to fight in Noah. I have been fighting in Noah for a long time. I am not going to lose in Noah's ring.
Q: This is Kongoh's produce so to speak, it seems that you won in their ring? 
TANIGUCHI: It might be Kongoh's show, but Noah's ring remains the same. I did the same as usual. 
Q: You are about the same in terms of career and you fight in a very similar style, do you have a sense of rivalry? 
TANIGUCHI: I think there are similar parts in the career, but I wasn't aware of it during the match. For now I really don't care, I am just concentrating on beating the opponent in front of me. 
Q: As the days have gone by, results have been hard to come by. 
TANIGUCHI: I want to leave a result that will be something to commemorate Noah's 20th anniversary by. 
Q: It's been a year since Atsushi Aoki, your classmate, passed away? 
TANIGUCHI: I still think I am going to see him at any time. It's been a year since it happened, and I still can't process it. Even if I go to see my parents and I see his photo, I still can't believe it. Anyway, I am told by my family to "do your best", so I will do my best. 


MASA KITAMIYA
"As expected, Daiki Inaba was intense. But, even if you have ambition you can't win with just intense feelings alone! Added to that, he's the man who doesn't have a promotion to go return to! Were you prepared? Because there was nothing there, he was turned over at the end. If he has something left, I will do it again".


DAIKI INABA
"I'm still here, my situation has not finished yet. There is still "more to come" from me, I am "still here, and not going to give up". I am thinking "still more, still more". While thinking that I will rapidly go on, and go up one by one.


KONGOH
(Kenoh, Nioh, Masa Kitamiya, Haoh, Yoshiki Inamura and Manabu Soya)

KENOH: Kongoh Entertainment "DIAMOND2", this is our entertainment...try and calculate...2 wins and 4 losses? 3 wins and 3 losses? Well, I'm not sure about that, but losing is over. How many years have passed since we made this? "DIAMOND2", Kongoh is not over. We are a team that will crawl up in the face of adversity, right? We are doing this without any boost from the company. The starting line is set to be low, but we will bounce back against adversity and stand at the top. You guys love it, right? We will make it happen. As I said in the ring, Kongoh seems to have been born as a result of the backlash against the former parent company, LIDET ENTERTAINMENT, and like I said in the ring, we are really grateful to them. With this feeling of gratitude, I will try my best to bring the name of Kongoh to the top of the pro wrestling world. Fuckers watching this, look forward to it! 
KITAMIYA: Let's return!
INAMURA: YES!

Picture credit: Noah.co.jp 

Comments