(NOAH) Aiming for the destruction of the Noah Juniors & the founding of a Middleweight. Also suggests increase in Mystery Mask-men. Interview with NOSAWA Rongai.

15th December 2020
Pro Wrestling DX

NOSAWA Rongai, who has joined with Kotaro Suzuki and bought in a mysterious masked man, bought forth a new force in the Noah Juniors. It is said that this is "my plaything", which is outside The Sugiura Army, he says he got involved in it "because Daisuke Harada is not solid". The mysterious masked man is, "a part time guy", which also suggests an increase. He doesn't trust Kotaro either, and the purpose of this action is to "destroy Noah Junior, and create a middleweight division..."
The more I listened to the story, the less I understood. 

NOSAWA Rongai interview

Q: About the future in the Noah Juniors
NOSAWA: It starts from 5,000 yen for 30 minutes together with a lawyer, is that okay?
Q:...
NOSAWA: In the first place, I don't care about the Noah juniors. I often don't remember it well because there are too many changes, and there was a time at Korakuen Hall when a lot of wrestlers came out after a match (23rd September). YO-HEY betrayed Harada, Kongoh came out, and Momo No Seishun were formed. I had been watching the match, and with Kaz (Hayashi), next to me we went out like, "Well, then are we going out too?" I just wanted to confuse things. Harada said about "creating the future Noah Juniors", but that has nothing to do with us. However, although he is saying, "I will create the Noah Juniors in the future", I am only thinking about how cool the entrance of Kotoge is. Harada makes the same comment, and he's like the only person in a class. That's why I fucking became involved in the Noah juniors. It's Harada's fault, because he's not reliable. 
Q: Introducing a mysterious masked man, approaching Kotaro to fight together, it looks like you are digging away at the Noah Juniors? 
NOSAWA: No, I look confused because Harada isn't reliable. Harada got me involves, and only wants to be the champion, and because Harada isn't reliable enough no new things will be born, and so that is why I am thinking of destroying the Noah Juniors. I mean, if I destroy it, a new thing will be born, right?
Q: What would be new? 
NOSAWA: In the first place, I'm not a junior, I'm a "Middleweight". I can't win in a heavyweight fight, and there is no change even when I enter into a junior fight. So, I am aiming to establish a new class called "Middleweight". Next year's goal is to establish a GHC Middleweight Championship, which will be a new thing than the "New Noah junior". 
Q:...However, in the Noah Juniors you are currently teaming with Kotaro
NOSAWA: Anyone would have been fine, not just Kotaro. A long time ago when I was in elementary school, my teacher told me "Help those in need", and so I just so happened to help someone in need (in isolation because of being expelled from STINGER). You see, I'm well-bred. However, even though I helped him, that asshole Kotaro refused about twice...
Q: Won't Kotaro take action as a member of "The Sugiura Army Junior?"
NOSAWA: Because it would be rude to the members of The Sugiura army, and therefore it's best for everyone that what I do individually has nothing to do with the Sugiura Army.
Q: So, how will this unit work? 
NOSAWA: I have no intention of doing it with close friends. It didn't have to be Kotaro, and even without Kotaro, I have the part time guy. Anyway, Kotaro thanked me when I gave him a helping hand, but there were no other words of gratitude. He's missing emotions. Kotaro has great movement, but hey, he looks like a robot in the match. He's an android, and I think it would be interesting to put emotions into that robot. Well, that's also being kind. I learned that when I was in elementary school. 
Q: You also bought in a mysterious masked man, who has a swastika* mark on his forehead? 
NOSAWA: Oh yeah, he's a real "part time guy". He has no intention of having a match. However, the number of part time workers may increase. I'm going to destroy those conceptions of the Noah Juniors. I'm not scared to say it. However, all the daily allowance that is paid to the part time guy, I will charge to Harada and Kotoge.
Q: The Noah Juniors also have a unit called FULL THROTTLE? 
NOSAWA: I don't have any other impression other than they do fun wrestling. 
Q: What about the Kongoh Juniors? 
NOSAWA: No, they are dead to me. I'm not interested in them, and I don't want to come into contact with them. There is no benefit in contacting them. Far from being scalded, you get burned. 
Q: So, what about STINGER? 
NOSAWA: Well, only STINGER seems to be interesting among the Noah juniors. When we shook hands in Yoyogi for a moment and the five of us had a picture taken, I thought "Oh, this is a good team", but it was only for a moment. As for Yoshinari Ogawa and HAYATA, I'm not defeated. Everyone may have forgotten it, but we drew in this years Junior League matches. However, even if there is a league match next year, let's get revenge! There isn't any such thing, as I won't come out. I'm middleweight. Anyway, I want to wrestle with my head, and repeatedly in my career, bargaining is the most interesting reason. In that respect then, it's STINGER. Which one will deceive, will you be deceived? Maybe I am being fooled right now. That is why I don't trust Kotaro either even more. That asshole says "I can't trust you". That is the phrase! 
Q: It is true that Kotaro was told by Ogawa that, "I need HAYATA more now", and then Susumu betrayed him immediately...
NOSAWA: Anyway, it's popularity...if I have Kotaro and a part time guy, then I need a part time guy!
   
*Not a Nazi symbol, which is clockwise. This is in a counterclockwise form, which can either be a Buddhist Symbol or can be slang for "cool", "awesome" etc.

Comments