(NOAH) Notice of Go Shiozaki's absence


15th March 2021
Noah.co.jp

Go Shiozaki will be absent for a while from the Korakuen Hall event on March 21st due to needing surgery and rehabilitation of a right biceps tendon dislocation. 
We will inform you of his return as soon as it is decided. We apologize for the inconvenience and concern caused to all the fans who were looking forward to Shiozaki's matches, and thank you for your understanding.

Comment from Go Shiozaki
"After the Nippon Budokan event, which had been one of my goals, had finished and as CyberFight and Pro Wrestling Noah are aiming for even greater heights, I have decided to have an operation that has been on my mind for a while now that the circumstances surrounding Noah are getting better. In the meantime, I will concentrate on improving my performance even more by undergoing surgery and rehabilitation to heal completely. From here on, thank you for your support of Pro Wrestling Noah.
I AM NOAH Go Shiozaki.

That's all, thank you very much".

Comments